Jishou Akuyaku Reijou na Konyakusha no Kansatsu Kiroku - Vol. 4 Ch. 22

Fed-Kun's army
There’s gotta be a reason why the prince keeps looking at the bird

It's actually pretty amazing how the two interactions between the heroine and miss bertia compare to each other. I actually think the chapter is used to highlight how in the otome game ver. prince cecil never actually came to 'love' heroina and it was only his obsession with his toy. But with bertia, he realized how much he loved her and how many different emotions she made him feel, rather than just regarding her as a toy in the end an referring her as such in his mind.

Group Leader
The Heroina (original ver) is more like Miss Bertia (reincarnation ver), so yeah.

this chapter left a bad taste in my mouth. read through it so fast cuz i just wanted the chapter to be over. really don't like Heroina! 🤮

@esmee_n101

NTR:
Japanese acronym for Netorare, used to define a genre of Eroge (Hentai Game), meaning "Cuckold". In short, the main protagonist's loved one(s) are taken or seduced away from him and the heroine might be willing or unwilling. This is to cause an emotion of deep jealousy on the reader.

This was painful. I've never read a chapter so fast in my life. I was hoping that he would "wake up" and realize he was under the influence of the stupid bird.
But as someone point it out in one of the comments, his feelings towards Heronia at the end were different than the ones he has for Bertia. So I'm hopeful that next chapter he will be able to remember what love is actually like.

Users who are viewing this thread