Jishou Akuyaku Reijou na Konyakusha no Kansatsu Kiroku - Vol. 5 Ch. 23

Cya

I love how they treat Bertia > prince.. even a prince would get slapped to wake 😂😂😂

Contributor
i kinda want to know what is the king feeling in original timeline, his last action toward his friend is refuse to save his wife as a king
now he has to doing it again to bertia family

Double-page supporter
I feel bad for the light spirit.
Also that waking scene LOL. They really have no care that he's the prince

Crises come in pairs for this prince.
First, he must deal with the crisis itself. For Prince Cecil, that's the easy part.
Next, he must deal with Tia's over-reaction. And in this way she makes his life more entertaining.
They're a crazy couple, but they're made for each other.

@cynic
u said it. bird boy has to go and im living for it.

he is definitely like heronia. the bird can play the "i didn't know, i only wanted best for heronia" card all he wants, but if u hurt a person who you THINK is bad? i can only say that u have the toxic mindset of "i dont like them, which means they're bad and they deserve it". stop ur excuses. boi bye

Dex-chan lover
Oh no. Bertia is being herself. Go salvage the situation, Cecil, who cares about your epiphanies.

...Yeah, bird boy was being an idiot and kind of an asshole still. Heronia was an even bigger idiot and an even bigger asshole. Well, we can just leave her to her natural consequences, no more no less.

Fed-Kun's army
LKJADSLJKAS THE WHIPLASH TO WHEN HE IS COMING BACK TO CONSCIOUSNESS LMAOOO THEY TRULY DON'T GIVE A FUCK THAT HE'S THE PRINCE, BERTIA COMES FIRST!!! (cecil would agree so it's okay aflkjask the way his eyes FLEW OPEN)

thank you for the update!!! WHAT A GREAT ONE bye bye birdie, i know we're supposed to pity it but like nope

How the hell do spirit ages work? Zeno seems to be the oldest (?) and is articulate and educated, etc. Kuro seems to be older as well and based on how the novel goes,
at least comparative to Zeno since they have a child
but is basically nonverbal (a choice?) and either doesn't understand human speech that well or knowingly ignores it. But she's also playful in a childish manner and is more animal-like than both Zeno and the light spirit...And then this light spirit seems to be literate and fairly educated but has the emotional and mental maturity of like a 10 year old...

I know magic spirits in this setting were supposedly not well explained by the otome game Bertia played but like, damn, I can't even feel bad for the light spirit because I just feel like he should know better...especially if he has powers that can brainwash people...

Fed-Kun's army
I feel bad for the light spirit, because in his mind he was only trying to be a good friend a and heroina used that because she saved him and used him. Did heroina deserve it, yes pii was just being a spirit and doing his best for his only friend.

Double-page supporter
I was admiring the beautiful triple consecutive double spreads this chapter and being emotional at how Cecil broke through the illusion and yada yada, then we move to desperate people manhandling an unconscious person to get him to stop a Bertia out of control. It's even more hilarious that her own father doesn't have any control over her LMAO

Thanks for this quality chapter!

Thanks a LOOOTT goodness it only lasted briefly.... Btw.. Lol.. Tia was about to shave her head 😂😂 and the light spirit was soooo cute!!!~~~😭😭😭 why did that Hero... Something did that to him!!!! Aaaaccckkkk

Dex-chan lover
@iskaeil I'm willing to bet they take cues from their masters. Cecil is scarily mature and sarcastic, and Zeno is usually composed and constantly snarking. Heronia is emotional, childish and immature, so Fi probably takes part of that into itself.

..... but then I have nothing for Kuro. Curious, childish, makes others want to look after them I guess?

Users who are viewing this thread