Jishou Akuyaku Reijou na Konyakusha no Kansatsu Kiroku - Vol. 5 Ch. 27

Dex-chan lover
Right now I'm just so stunned by how cleanly this chapter summarized the story and explained our annoyance with Heroina (not to mention it surely being a form of social commentary). Wow, wow, wow! This chapter is an unexpected but welcome surprise.

Dex-chan lover
I can't help but feel this series should have already ended. This chapter gives a superfluous feeling. But since it is here, I might as well comment on how I feel like Heronia is like an SJW from the internets. Basically only thinking about herself. How she's always right, how everything she does is the proper way. How everything she doesn't agree with is evil and should disappear. How people who dare to criticise her views are villains. How she's actually powerless, but still thinks she's the great champion of justice, but fails to realise anything she achieved only happened because of external help. All that while adamantly believing the whole world absolutely adores her, when in reality the world hates her.

Fed-Kun's army
Everyone was dancing normally except Valdo and Cynthia 😂

@Kaarme i think this series is actually wrapping up. the web novel ends after few more chapters from where we are, this is just tying up loose ends

It’s so weird that that she would act this way even after playing the game. You can’t force your way on a path you think you like and expect the same outcome from the game.

This reminds me of people who hated to bounce around answers on routes on either rpgs/vns..

Girl must have thought being the “heroine” would be having a cheat for the game world. Too much isekai cheats reading girl! 🤣

Users who are viewing this thread