Jishou Akuyaku Reijou na Konyakusha no Kansatsu Kiroku - Vol. 5 Ch. 28

Group Leader
I like that he’s not the emotionless prince like before, but rather he has a little bit of sympathy for the heroine even with all the horrible things she’s done.
He’s becoming human and this is all thanks to Tia!

Dex-chan lover
I’m glad this isn’t the end because honestly it doesn’t feel like Bertia actually loves him at this point.

Dex-chan lover
Please, please end right here. Don't show me the diabolic events that might occur and ruin the wholesomeness of our couple here

@Kingdo
😨😨😨
I feel like the prince was bored even with the war so he might have killed himself without Tia😢
Thanks I rly needed this kind of spoiler 💛😆

Hahah.. you mean you blood down below while she sat on your lap.. 😂😂

Just kidding I know what he meant and ya'll dont need to worry, its not a plot twist.. more like an explanation of why he is like that.. i really do hope we get that wedding

I've been wondering about his mother....Maybe he's talking about her. Love how the author adds a dark sense of foreboding right after all the cuteness.

Thanks for the update! But whoa what's with that dark but attached he end 🤣 is he talking about his obsessive nature hahahaha

Oh! And does anyone know if there's going to be an epilogue chapter or something? I read the novel long ago and I think this has ended, and there was 1 chapter showing he and his kid fighting for her attention(from what I remember... It's vague) :))) not sure if they're gonna incorporate that as an actual mini arc, but I hope they do!

Users who are viewing this thread