Jishou Akuyaku Reijou na Konyakusha no Kansatsu Kiroku - Vol. 6 Ch. 29

Thanks for the chapter! It's actually a quite real phenomenon for some socially/emotionally oblivious people to also be geniuses. It's nice that they showed the parents as being so supportive.

This is a good chapter, it really did follow the novel including with some addition like Cecil matching other routes and how the parents express their live for their son. I don't think the novel mentioned the mother for that scene so that takes the cake.

Dex-chan lover
Awww. I loved this scene in the wn and I still love it now. I'm so terribly fond of characters who had the potential to go very wrong who didn't, especially when they realise they have so many precious people around them.

Dex-chan lover
It's really not easy being the parent of a genius. most parents do parenting by the seat of their pants, but parents of geniuses don't even get to know what's coming.
Cheers to the royal mom and pop, who somehow managed.

Bertia is really like a little animal, in a cage so big she doesn't realize she's not free and just does her own thing.

What down to earth parents despite their positions. Love mom doting over her to be daughter in law too lol

This was really good! The hero king was only a hero because of his loved one ❤

Thanks for the chapter!

Double-page supporter
If it's onion ninja for tears, then what ninja is it for the heartstrings?

Users who are viewing this thread