Jishou Akuyaku Reijou na Konyakusha no Kansatsu Kiroku

when the miss heronia girl said objection i punched my screen and now my hand is bleeding. i hate her but god damn do i love this manga

Fed-Kun's army
Objection!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wq1jknZp0ic
instantly started playing in my head

@biskwiq
Well she is stupid in her delusions but not a "bad" girl since she never directly attacked the "villainess".

But

Its sad for the light spirit, for what is coming for him :( it's a poor gentle soul

...explain to me in the extra chapter why Bertia’s stepbrother went...cause it looked like he was being an 11th wheel...(13th if kuro got involved)

my issue with this series is that bertia doesn't treat this like its her actual life, which only makes things more frustrating

I wish this had gotten an adaptation instead of the other one. Personally I prefer this story

When they update the manga but it’s only old chapters so now there’s double ups of old chapters and you’ve been tricked into thinking that they updated recent chapters on new chapters but they lie to you and now you’re feeling heartbroken over the fact that you just got your hopes up and you feel like breaking down but you can’t because you don’t wanna look like a pussy in front of the FBI agent in your camera that’s been watching you.

I can't wait anymore for manga update so I went to LN
omg I can die in pece after knowing the end
sayonara guys

What's so interesting about this manga is they gave the prince his POV as MC, Bertia and Heronia seriously have some screw loose like they completely think they are in game or smth (which is actually true) but they not even thinking the characters could actually change like a real human being and the story could deviate.

and this Otome game is like Harvest Moon, you realize that you (as a player , Heronia) is the real third wheel to everyone who's actually have their own pair with each other (except Bertia's cousin, but Heronia is too dumb to capture him) LMAO

Im glad that the prince in the manga was a good person, its so pure and refreshing, because in other manga or manwha about reincarnation, the prince sometimes is a bad or cruel person

I have read the LN but it such a different experience to see it as a manga, I can't wait to see more! I

I love cecil and bertia sooo much!
They're the best couple and this is the best villainess manga.

Another boring story where the "villainess" is a 10/10 good girl who does nothing wrong and avoids romance like the plague. Yawn.

Its weird these series are usually shoujos but they always avoid romance like the plague, no handholding, kissing or dating at all...and any dates are either very late in the story or played off as a misunderstanding where the MC goes "omg!!! i didnt know it was a date!!!" and the poor guy gets trolled.

The MC isn’t bright. She’s naive and has her mind wrapped around the fact that she’s living in a game and feels strongly that game should play out as it was intended to. However, like someone mentioned below, she doesn’t take into consideration that the characters from the game have their own will. I happen to like Bertia’s character, but it’s not her perspective that makes it a story worth reading.

The whole “trolled and “avoiding romance like a plague” isn’t a fair review of the story. Read it on your own to determine that for yourself.

Users who are viewing this thread