Jishou Akuyaku Reijou na Konyakusha no Kansatsu Kiroku

I wonder if she'll do something actually bad at the graduation ceremony. Like, her smile on page 31 as they're entering the room looked actually 'villainess' in a way she hasn't been able to achieve up until this point. It'd be pretty cool if the 'final' hurdle the prince had to overcome to be with her was her actually legitimately sabotaging herself (not in the petty way she has done before this).

Just a little bit more... I already read the LN and know the ending so.... can't wait for it ^◇^

this is too much like Otome Game no Hametsu Flag shika nai Akuyaku Reijou ni Tensei shite shimatta
but villainess (acc to otome game) is cuck and heroine is cheater.
Overall bad version of it.

Double-page supporter
The rating is at 8.96/8.99.

C'mon, fellow admirers! Let's bump at least one of those ratings over the top of 9!

Aggregator gang
ive just discovered this today and binge read all the available chapters.... i love the structure of this, and that each character of the main cast has personality and are all lovable characters. ahh this is so nice. thank u to the translators for translating~

@ispcizero3rd yes, it should. Maybe like 3 or 4 more chapters left? Plus a short afterstory. The real victim here is
the heroine's little bird

@ispcizero3rd ummm...
her bird is the only true ally of Heronia and does his best to protect her from Cecil's plan. Bec Heronia is super spoiled and forces herself to be still the protagonist of the story despite Cecil and everyone else tells her that Bertia and her family are innocent. She continues to disrespect both the royal family and Bertia's family by yelling out that Bertia is the true villain of the story, so the bird tries to "erase" Bertia with all his power and eventually exhausts himself, with him... dying in the end and still hoping for Heronia to be the heroine of the story. It's kind of bittersweet because the bird did leave a gem and it seems if Heroina gives it enough magical power, the bird could come back to life, so kinda like Schrödinger's cat

Users who are viewing this thread