Jishou Akuyaku Reijou na Konyakusha no Kansatsu Kiroku

Fed-Kun's army
I just read this, wonder why this story keep updating. Damn, that's totally funny story and unique

Not a bad take on this type of theme, i dislike how Bertia hasn't seemed to take into account this isn't a game anymore but her life instead. But outside of that the prince is great

@sedition that is actually quite a good feature. Before an upload mangadex could ask you/ determine by itself if the chapter being uploaded is a repeat/reupload and users can pick to either show repeat/reuploads or not.

Why do I have this underlying anxiety slowly growing deep down in the depth of my heart...?

Only the fated maiden can make the crown prince happy. Don't get obsessed with gunpowder! Viva la peace! the android prince.

Why do I get the feeling that Bertia and Heronia are afraid Cecil's going to destroy them all if he doesn't get a happy ending?

@calebelijah
Both Bertia and Heronia seem to know what happen in the prince's bad end. While all the other capture targets have their consolation prizes for lack of a better term, the prince in the game was stuck with evil Bertia, and him not marrying the heroine would be a bad ending because of that.

If I had to guess, it would be because the prince in the game's setting seemed to be a cold and calculating person. Had he married villainess Bertia without ever experiencing "true love" he would have tried to fill the void with war and tyranny. The guy is too much of a genius for his own good, plus before meeting our dumb villainess, he also lacked empathy. Not a good combination for a ruler.

:0 I'm interested in what's going to happen next even tho I read some spoilers-

ahahaha this story was indeed interesting and funny.

but i can’t help but think that maybe this “Heronia” is also from another world that played this otome game🤔 idk i guess we’ll wait and see! 😅

Users who are viewing this thread