Jishou Akuyaku Reijou na Konyakusha no Kansatsu Kiroku

How stupid does this girl get???? She’s so cringe with her “I’m super nice and innocent” act

Aah.. girl.. the boring life of the prince and him being just an android prince has been solved by our Tia since they met. You are just delusional... oh well! I already finished this but I am still sad to see Pii go crumble like that. He doesn't deserve that.. 😭 Pii.. you are a lovable existence! 😊🥰

Ah no please don't tell me he's gonna be infatuated by her because of that f*cking disgusting bird ?
I love birds so how dare you taint animals like that, they're wonderful beings not eman spirited....wait they're spirits right?

..........yeah I'm going to sleep.

i swear if he starts to fall for that idiotic self proclaimed "heroine" just because of a blow to the head from an otherwise harmless bird, i will find a way to reincarnate over there to knock some sense into her, cuz that girl literally IS a drug addict at this point. also, boi, plz realize that feeling is LOVE you feel for Tia, so hurry up and live your happily ever after with all the other happy couples because Tia doesn't deserve all this, even tho she is stupid on the Bakarina level

All these heroines in villainess Isekai are not for the streets.

They ARE the streets.

@InMyHeartYoongi weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeell
after fainting, the prince ends up meeting the light spirit in his dream. The light spirit, iirc, plans on keeping the prince locked inside this dream until he picks Heronia over Bertia but the prince refuses and asks Pii, the light spirit bird, why he's so loyal to her and the Pii says it's because Heronia was his friend. I forget the other details but eventually Pii's life force eventually exhausts and he leaves a small jewel behind. Cecil manages to wake up from the dream and looks for Bertia who was about to shave her head off as an apology to making Cecil experience something like that (hahahaha). Eventually, the royal family summons Heronia along with her adoptive father, the baron and reprimand them. Around this time, Heronia still thinks she's "special" and should be the "heroine" to this game but she gets a reality check as the royal family punishes their family. Heronia is sent to a monastery where she has to reflect on her actions since her outbursts and lack of proper noble etiquette around royalty was punishable by death. The only reason she was ignored was because Bertia has been protecting her for the reason she was the "heroine." Now Cecil gives Heronia the jewel that Pii left behind saying that he really believed in her and saw her as a real friend. This eventually causes Heronia to get that overdue reality check about her dumb actions and cries outloud. Cecil adds that there's a very small chance that this jewel may bring back Pii if she concentrates hard enough to give it light mana. Heronia, with a different determination gladly accepts the jewel and is sent away to the monastery.

Cecil then goes to Bertia and asks her what's all this about him being an "android" prince tho in the novel they used "cold-hearted." If you remember in the very first chapter, Cecil was extremely bored with life and did not find anything that sparked any interest in him, until he met Bertia, his fiancée. OG Bertia was similar to every noble lady, which bored him and found her uninteresting, but we got our adorable Isekai Bertia, which he fell in love and finally has found something he could be happy about. Now (Isekai) Bertia explains in the game, Cecil got into weapons and because of that he started wars just to amuse himself (foreshadowing on this part: https://mangadex.org/chapter/816885/4) and not just wars, but basically any other romantic route that was not Cecil ends up with him doing something ridiculous that the country ended up in chaos but that didn't happen on this timeline. Cecil tells Bertia that if she really wants his forgiveness, then she should marry him and iirc, he issues this like some kind of challenge, which Bertia accepted without thinking (much to the dismay of her father).

In the after story, Bertia and Cecil have a son who is basically the splitting image of Cecil but has a mix of their hair colors. He's also extremely possessive of his mother, which Cecil hates because he wants to monopolize Bertia. Also Kuro is pregnant with Zeno's child but don't worry, they're actually the same age! Bwahahaha Basically, Kuro keeps a young child form in the morning since she's a night spirit but at night, she transforms into an adult. Now that she's pregnant, she keeps her fox form and follows Bertia around, much to Zeno's chagrin. A few months later, and Bertia gives birth to a daughter, which looks exactly like Bertia. After their daughter is born, the first son gets a massive sister complex and guards her with his life. Years later, with both royal kids all grown up, the daughter wishes to meet with young men her age for a possible husband but big bro says no and all you need is me. Cecil is glad that big bro is there to protect his daughter while he gets to monopolize Bertia. The end.

Damn took me 10 chapters to actually realize the prince is the main character, not the villainess reincarnated girl.

Honestly after reading this,it feels like everything else just does not compare close to how complete this feels,side characters and all, and its not even finished. 1000/10 easy and looking forward to what happens next!!

Guys read the light novel .

Its just as good if not better... FUCKING READ IT

ITS REALLY GOOD!

to those who want to read this
this manga is DANGEROUS

it could hypnotize u
u won't blink even after reading 10 chapters
so BE CAREFUL

Users who are viewing this thread