Jishou Akuyaku Reijou na Konyakusha no Kansatsu Kiroku

Double-page supporter
Wow, an otome isekai reincarnation story with an average of 9+ star rating. This story is quite lovely.

I mean most of them are fairly good, Most not all, I would give at least the ones that get updated alot a 7 at minimum so 9 is not that surprising @KomineShu

Thank you translators scanners etc. Appreciate and love your efforts. ♥️♥️♥️ Pls update more

I get that Bertia is, to put it kindly, not that bright. But It makes me wonder what's the deal with the heroine. For her to be so entrenched in her delusion even after overwhelming evidence that they weren't just characters of a videogame, before reincarnating, she must have been either one hell of a brat or someone whose life experiences were so terrible that they left her broken.

Fed-Kun's army
I've fallen under the impression that whoever reincarnated Bertia and Heronia put them in the wrong bodies. Not sure if that's a whoopsie-daisy on God's part or what but I like the outcome regardless!

D

Deleted member 247947

Bakagaijin, I'll be waiting for you to upload chapter 27 before I read it! Your scans are way better <3

I love how polished the conversation between Cecil and Hernia in the manga compared to the novel ☺️ now I'm just waiting for the Epilogue! I can't wait 😖

I was just wondering how many times you have to play an otome game to be able to remember the script.

@Threee In many stories like this, individuals who enter the world were formerly superfans (think people who go for 100% achievement, represented by seeing all scenes via multiple playthroughs, and then replay the game after that anyway) or had recently played/seen/watched the series. That said, in some stories the plot is partially enabled by the MC's lack of complete knowledge.

Is this sugar mode isekai?! Far better than many though I liked its appeal but the dense female MC is going on continuously. Feels like the drag phase for the manga has started after CH 26. Still a good read.

Users who are viewing this thread