Jishou! Heibon Mazoku no Eiyuu Life: B-kyuu Mazoku na no ni Cheat Dungeon o Tsukutteshimatta Kekka - Vol. 1 Ch. 1 - Chrono Arrives At The Demon King’…

Contributor
Cliffhangers are the worst...but we all know what will be we seeing in the next update

meh. can´t be good if it needs a cliffhanger in the first one...

A fucking cliffhanger on the first chapter?

Anyway the next chapter he will probably either get a dungeon with 290 floors or the crystal will break because his dungeon too B I G oniichan

Dex-chan lover
Obviously he traps everyone in his own torture dungeon of infinity

Aggregator gang
I am bothered by the school feeling with 20 yo characters...

Group Leader
@xvexe holy crap, that almost word for word what I was about to write...
I'm so pissed this manga looks good, who the fuck finishes his first chapter with a cliffhanger...

Contributor
Actually, the cliffhanger right at the start is not entirely a surprise. But, you know it is gonna be fun with whatever is coming up next.

Dex-chan lover
...this man-wolf reminds me of another man-wolf in another manga which also has demon king and castle and (supposedly kidnapped) princess. Anyway, looks interesting so I shall follow.

"...demons who reach the age of 20, need to attend this school..."
Are you sure it should had been 10-13?

Group Leader
A jinn? Those super powerful wish granters who perverse the wish asked upon them and twist it into a curse? Yeah... Super average demon...

Fed-Kun's army
Thanks for the chapter!
He looks and acts more like he's 16. Besides, isn't 20 a little late for learning fundamentals? I get he's a demon, but unless they're like Elves that live for a few centuries that's really late. I bet Gelde was more scared than disgusted considering the MC was able to shake his arm up and down like that despite him trying to hold it still. Sheesh, seems like humans aren't the only ones to bad mouth someone just met based solely on appearances. In any case, MC has definitely broken the device and likely to have taken out the cream of the crop from it exploding and shooting shrapnel all over while completely missing him as he had the wits to duck under the pedestal in time. Also, teaching staff shouldn't have assumed everybody knows what a dungeon is or how to use it so should've given more info other than can make/destroy/repair everything created in it and are going to be living in it.

@Spooder9 What's there to be scared of? It's just the usual trope of the MC completely destroying a priceless and irreplaceable artifact by accident just from touching it. That and forgetting to wash his hands first. After all, cleanliness is next to godliness!

Users who are viewing this thread