Jishou! Heibon Mazoku no Eiyuu Life: B-kyuu Mazoku na no ni Cheat Dungeon o Tsukutteshimatta Kekka - Vol. 1 Ch. 9 - Chrono Fights a Dragon

this chapter was hilarious.

oversized iguana, check.
everyone is frickin' weak, except the MC, check.
lame finishing move, check.
slowly walking away like an edge lord, check.

haven't laughed out loud in a while.
it's just magical when manga like these take itself way too serious.

Dex-chan lover
Well crap, up to this point I had hope this one would just have fun with the dungeon building premise but our main just flipped his OP Edge switch. It could still be good if it gets back to the comedy.

Dex-chan lover
Now he chained the dragon and it transforms in a girl next chapter.
If that happens I´m dropping it.... becuse that would realy be too much clichee

Fed-Kun's army
meeeh
bicz plz. Some random kid from demon world is stronger than Demon Lords herself... plot.

I mean, they said he's a Djinn, not being able to fuck up a dragon would be pretty disappointing for a Djinn. I mean last I checked that'd mean he's more like a pureblood demon than the others we've seen.

@Yamibi If we take Djinn as a capital-D demon then it isn't that strange that he'd be stronger than a succubus, someone that would normally be more on the manipulative side of things. From what we've seen so far most people seem to be halfbreed or what you'd call "lower class" demons, from what I remember when studying theology crap a Djinn would be a higher being than that... Well, sometimes anyway.

I'm not saying it's great writing, but it does make some amount of sense. What with how nobody in that school seeming to know what a Djinn is, they must be rather rare.

@Yamibi remember when he was dodging traps with the demon lord and he was talking about how they hunted huge legendary birds to eat, our boy was never normal or weak in the first place.

Supporter
"Nice defence" - just where was it when you were about to be eaten by a dragon?

Double-page supporter
This reminds me of the manga about the boy growing up in the legendary hero village where he is the weakest person who then leaves the village to become a soldier not understanding that his power is far beyond normal cause he grew up with all those insanely strong villagers around him. ?

Double-page supporter
@silverden Yes, because those "trees" were actually ents. ?
Edit: P.S.: Don't forget that you also needed to fell them with 1 attack to prevent them from reacting as their wood would otherwise disappear like a monster's body made of magic energy dissipated after being defeated.

Dex-chan lover
I feel bad for reading that. This chapter yells at me "I'm kid and I want to look suuuuper cool so all the girls get wet from just looking at me".
I'm dropping this manga.

Double-page supporter
@Redundantsquirrel
Tatoeba Last Dungeon Mae no Mura no Shounen ga Joban no Machi de Kurasu Youna Monogatari

Here:
https://mangadex.org/title/23710/tatoeba-last-dungeon-mae-no-mura-no-shounen-ga-joban-no-machi-de-kurasu-youna-monogatari

Contributor
Good job artist and author! This is how a monthly manga based on a LN should be like, don't drag fight for unnecessary 10chapters and make us regret our life decisions.

Users who are viewing this thread