Jitsu wa Ore, Saikyou Deshita? - Vol. 1 Ch. 2 - Getting the Baby Me Out of Crisis

Dex-chan lover
@FireCamp
i mean the huge time skip is understandable , what would happen in those 9 years ? sleep eat and shit while crying / "i discovered that i am OP from experimenting with magic from a young age" trope

But what if that was the entire series? His daily life as a supper baby, with a beautiful companion, in a swords and magic setting, and ripe with strait man/funny man gags. Like a combo of these two:
perverted baby ripe with gags and beautiful women
maou-no-mama-ni-narundayo
Full on isekai baby adventures but with strong dark undertones.
yondome-wa-iyana-shi-zokusei-majutsushi
But to be honest his being a baby made this way funnier and slightly less mainstream form the other isekai's. Kinda sad to see it time skipped.

P.S.
Why didn't he try to use his special magic to bring the milk to him? I mean in this chapter alone he proved it was highly veristile.

Dex-chan lover
That first option choice in the chapter cover.
8e75d77232790c23aae952e79f4124effd6060d15602e0af21d08aeb612ae1cf.jpg

I was hoping for a full story of "Baby pretending to be the demon lord", but I guess I'll give this a chance too.

Double-page supporter
I'm glad that it looks like his wife was able to give birth to a healthy child at the end.

That's it.. That dumb frey has made me hate this manga already.

Nep

Dex-chan lover
@CraniumAmbiguity
P.S.
Why didn't he try to use his special magic to bring the milk to him? I mean in this chapter alone he proved it was highly versatile.

I could think of a few reasons (not sure about the actual one which may have been explained in LN/WN)

1. The guy is around and he didn't want to show his hand.
2. Inability to grab stuff off someone's hand
3. Straight up didn't think of it in the heat of the moment. (I didn't thats for sure.)
4. Too hungry to magic

I am surprisingly okay with dumb frey. Certainly not waifu material though.

Users who are viewing this thread