Jitsu wa Ore, Saikyou Deshita? - Vol. 1 Ch. 2 - Getting the Baby Me Out of Crisis

This is great so far. It's hilarious how much trouble some breast milk has caused everyone involved.

ah... i really thought she was going to feed him. either use magic to breastfeed him, or she have had puppies no long ago.
now the big guy got lucky! gold thighs lottery win! congrats on acquiring a MC. :p

interesting start for this story :D cant wait to see which direction it will take from here

Dex-chan lover
Clothes barrier? just make a breast-milk barrier then! 😏

ch.1 hmmm ok floating baby not bad i kind of like the idea, funny yes
ch.2 ah yes fenrir breast milk *INSTA FOLLOW*

Dex-chan lover
@talisay999 The setting of getting reincarnated by a god/goddess after dying with cheat like powers is already beyond mega convenient. Nothing will beat that convenience later in this story.

Fed-Kun's army
Thanks for the chapter!
I'm not sure which is worse, Frey thinking having a wolf's ears and tail is a successful transformation, knowing how to use a zipper which they probably haven't invented over there yet, or taking off all her clothes instead of just exposing her breasts to 'feed' MC. I wonder how long before Uncle realized still haven't fed MC yet. I worry for the kingdom considering MC's parents were too concerned with testing his magic and getting rid of him without even considering feeding him at any point. In any case looks like Frey being a demon is an open secret considering her ears and tail are still sticking out.

Users who are viewing this thread