Jitsu wa Ore, Saikyou Deshita? - Vol. 10 Ch. 62 - Mysterious Threads

Dex-chan lover
Tbh im more interested in why they were tangled together and why that stopped her from lvling up to 25. Was it someone/something interfering with her because she’s who she is or is it a natural phenomenon that happens sometimes causing people to get stunted? Or maybe because of how the teach said he was “normal for people today” is it something interfering with modern day people?
If you ask me its most likely due to the "disorder" thing she have

Edit:
Like.. Chaos 100 as an attribute sounds suspiciously OP, and perhaps because she was
"(It should be obvious at some point but lets just make this) the former demon king"
perhaps she was reincarnated with that disorder status as to not cause trouble to the human in her new life.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Screenshot_2023-08-05-19-04-41-447_org.mozilla.firefox.png

Prof's face getting more and more smug by chapter

Dex-chan lover
Probably going past the human limits or something, his eyes changed afterwards and could see the magic threads/levels.
Manipulating the magic threads of the others (especially demon lord reincarnated) seems like god-tier feat. You could either help someone unlock his full potential or tangle all their threads and fuck them up beyond repair.
Reminds me of what little I remember from the Wheel of Time books. It was possible to temporarily block someone from channeling (the local magic equivalent) by interfering in their ability to draw power, or if done right (or wrong enough) to permanently sever them from it.

Dex-chan lover
Oh!! What's with the eyes?? Has Haruto's god like mana finally started to push him past the realms of humanity? Maybe becoming some form of demon, or something else? Can't wait to see if this makes him the real demon king or something like that.

Thanks for the translation!!!

Dex-chan lover
If this is the concept of level, then it's possible to increase the level cap even further.

Dex-chan lover
so mana threads from the ground ? and it seems like prof does know about it? i guess we have to wait for answers
For like 10-15 days or even a month, maybe.
Even-though the Raws are currently at Chapter 70, with 3 Omake inbetween.

Users who are viewing this thread