Jitsu wa Ore, Saikyou Deshita? - Vol. 10 Ch. 68 - Principal's Answer

Dex-chan lover
Alas
Principal refuse Shiva's participation for being 'unknown' and since obviously Shiva-Haruto can't just reveal himself, both side refuse to budge on the matter.

In the end he can't just credit it all to Shiva.

He'll get himself a new loli to take care of (although ironically the reason she's in such state is because of him)
As for the divine arms issue, he can't find one so he just make one.

Dex-chan lover
I decided to look and think about Haruto's school uniform. I'm puzzled by three things. The front is some sort of smock, no? Looks like a separate piece from the jacket. I have no idea how the part just below the neck stays firm without being a hazard while bending forward. Needs some clasps around the collar. Also, what are those garter strap like connections on the bottom of the jacket? If it was on his rear, it could have been a sort of coat tail, but the front?

Dex-chan lover
I decided to look and think about Haruto's school uniform. I'm puzzled by three things. The front is some sort of smock, no? Looks like a separate piece from the jacket. I have no idea how the part just below the neck stays firm without being a hazard while bending forward. Needs some clasps around the collar. Also, what are those garter strap like connections on the bottom of the jacket? If it was on his rear, it could have been a sort of coat tail, but the front?
Are you in the fashion field or something?

Dex-chan lover
There's always the option that it's not actually a detached piece, and it's sewn on one side, with only one side having functional buttons. It wouldn't be the first time uniforms had ornamental pieces that're vestigial from when they were actually useful, and the whole front double-side button thing is something that shows up in actual old military uniforms.

(thank you, random shot from google images) These civil war uniforms have a much less pronounced effect of the top that goes up, but they don't fold down. Either they're stitched to one side, or have some kind of inner wire holding up the top, or just the rigidity of the lining (which Haruto's has too) keeps it up. Pretty sure you can find old French uniforms with a similar style going on.
th_d_db-civil-war-tunic-.jpg

Dex-chan lover
Probably just designed to look like a separate piece, it's likely stitched on one side and only the buttons on the other side are real.

Users who are viewing this thread