Jitsu wa Ore, Saikyou Deshita? - Vol. 10 Ch. 69 - Assembling The Crew

Dex-chan lover
75JezlD.png

8K8EE1E.png

Dex-chan lover
ngl just bring her along , there are no eyes in the dungeon maybe an “accident” might happen and they would have to go back missing one person , wink wink

Dex-chan lover
inb4 the team he ends up going with is his sister charlotte, and maybe the lab ppl. And then have charlotte solo it all entirely by herself. Maybe lisa comes along too, but actually merely as an attendant, not just on paper but in practice too.

This. Although it seems it's less that her being racist is the issue, and more that she has to pander to the desires of those that are.

giving Charlotte full credit would certainly help her get into the school a few years early

Double-page supporter
Maybe the principal was serious about volunteering herself alone after all.
Looks like she's trying to rule out any possibility beside her tbh. And if in next chapter we'll see something similar (and boy we'll see given who's left :D giant and skeleton, this'll be fun) we'll be certain of it.

Dex-chan lover
Doesn't matter who he brings since he can make a door and shuffle his little party anytime he wants.

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the new chapter !

The principal probably knows what Haruto is capable of; not to mention she probably has an inkling that Shiva and Haruto is one and the same - so she is pushing Haruto to go to Olympus alone and claim the prestige he is trying to avoid (so that she can give Haruto the privilege and be untouchable at least in the academy).

Dex-chan lover
I just thought she was being racist
she is expecting foul play on his end which is 100% the case. For one he is hiding his true capabilities, two his origins, three his intentions, four she needs to make sure how determined he is to reach for his goals. Also this is a losing battle he will not reach his goal and someone will always keep him busy instead of lazy.

Group Leader
Bruh, just say you are going by yourself and take everyone with you, you can use that magic to make them invisible

Dex-chan lover
Don't be racist, principal. She just appears for like 2 chapters and she is already so annoying

Dex-chan lover
Her: Yes bring anyone you want. Even the black knight if you manage to contact him

Also her: No, no... oh and also no :D

Him: but you said-

Her: bUt YoU sAiD STFU NO

Dex-chan lover
"No. This is the group I brought. You said I could bring anyone. Now you've gone back on your word. If you'll go back on your word when it comes to trying to keep myself alive why should I believe you'll actually let me be done with classes"

Because at this rate when he comes back with some artifact she'll just go "wow I didn't expect you to actually bring something back. How about instead of letting you not have classes I make you student council president on top of your classes"
I agree, but that would require a semblance of a spine, and MC can't even fake one, not even with his barrier power...

Dex-chan lover
We all knew it was going to be the former demon lord and his siblings, so why put on this farce.

Dex-chan lover
I agree, but that would require a semblance of a spine, and MC can't even fake one, not even with his barrier power...
He can fake one. As Shiva, he is pretty daring, overbearing even.
As Haruto, he can do it sometimes but it's pretty rare. Like how he declined attending school for years until it basically became a royal decree.

Users who are viewing this thread