Jitsu wa Ore, Saikyou Deshita? - Vol. 2 Ch. 10.2 - My Siblings

Group Leader
aaaaaaaaaand am going back to procrastinating again, adieu~ ε=ε=ε=ε=ε=┌(; ・_・)┘

Dex-chan lover
@Sandy
You’ll be waiting a while.
It’s the latest raw. He breaks in and puts a slave collar on her

@Fari It's not the MC that is stupid. It's literally everyone.

So... if you are level 2 it shows it as 2 if you are level 20 it shows it as 20. But they did show some scanner that shows 3 numbers? What if someone was level 200? Would they just see 0 or 00 and go "Well he is level 0"?

But they see 002. And, somehow, they don't realize that this means its a higher number that they dont see in its entirety. Is this a translation error or something? It's very strange for people to look at 002 and think it means 2. Everyone comes off as a bit dense.

Double-page supporter
It's not stupidity, just narrow thinking. The legendary sage had a level of 77 so more than 2 digits is unthinkable for them.

The MC entertained the idea of possibly being 3 digits but gave up when he saw 002. So now he just believes he's level 2, but has a hax barrier skill. He knows he's not weak, he's just wrong about the nature of his strength. His dad knows "level 2" doesn't compute but is rolling along with it.

tq tq tq tq tq tq tq tq tq tq tq tq tq tq tq tq tq tq tq tq tq tq tq tq tq tq tq tq tq tq tq tq tq tq tq tq tq tq TQ TQ TQ TQ TQ TQ TQ TQ TQ TQ TQ TQ TQ TQ TQ TQ TQ TQ TQ TQ YQ TQ TQ TQ TQ TQ TQ TQ TQ TQ

Dex-chan lover
@beepboop1 Don't misunderstand, I'm not saying the MC is the only stupid one, I'm just saying the MC is ALSO stupid for buying into the stupidity of everyone else when he witnesses his own power.

@Fari I think the MC is extra stupid because he should know better due to having a modern education. How does he see people with single numbers, then himself with 002 and go "Yup I'm totally level 2"

The premise is a bit flawed since it heavily depends on everyone being really stupid. And it doesn't seem to be intentional.

Twi

Fed-Kun's army
@beepboop1
I believe his thinking is along the lines of “I have a cheat ability” and stopped thinking about it from there. After all most isekai mc have some cheat ability that works outside the rules of the world.

god bless bookmarks... I didn't even know I'm reading this until an update came 4 months later lol

Fed-Kun's army
@XionSteel
lol, the more you read the better you get at remembering things, I am currently reading somewhere in the range of 1000~ things concurrently, after a 4 month break I needed 3 of the last pages from the previous chapter for a refresher on what this one was, anything that's less than 2 months outside of shoujo where art blends way to well, I don't need that.

@BadChase
https://mangadex.org/chapter/61325/8
That whole chapter, but specifically page 8 and 9.
just because you are strong, delusions of grandeur are bad, as far as he knows, it is just 002/002 he has no real reason to think that he has more, I mean if I remember right he hasn't seen someone with under 10, so he may not know that a zero being in front is weird, hell he had appraisal at the royal capital at birth, and they thought it was 02/02 so to him, it makes sense he doesn't consider the 0 in front of 2 weird. all he knows is he can do abnormal things, but as defined, he is only 2/2

Users who are viewing this thread