Jitsu wa Ore, Saikyou Deshita? - Vol. 2 Ch. 10 - My Siblings

Dex-chan lover
Strange how he doesn't notice that... His level is the only one that has ZEROs in front of his "single digit" level...

Regarding the level numbers.
Doesn't anyone there finds it odd that his "single digit" level have zeros on the left side?

The prince's 9/40 just shows that if the current level is a single digit it should not have zeros. And he can see 3 digits, which means that it's odd that he is 002 and the prince appears as 40 instead of 040

Based TL, Lysithea is the best.

@KeybladeMaster - His parents likely just forgot about him at this point, and he's too much of a protagonist (dumb) to figure it out. No one else has seen him use a magic measuring orb.

Dex-chan lover
STOP IGNORING THE FUCKING ZEROS
YOU CANT TELL ME NOBODY NOTICED SOMETHING THAT UNUSUAL

Double-page supporter
First the stepsister now the actual sister, really going for the incest theme here I see.

Nice

Fed-Kun's army
it would be nice if the author had given more info on his power, like he's barrier magic is connected to ancient magic which means he is someone who has no attributes because the ancient magic he uses is not one that can be measure by modern means, I mean the author kinda did this when they first when into the library but eh

Dex-chan lover
I recall seeing a Jimmy Neutron episode with that exact same plot point in regards to the copy robot, or maybe it was Fairy Odd Parents… Either way it just reminded me of it.

Users who are viewing this thread