Jitsu wa Ore, Saikyou Deshita? - Vol. 2 Ch. 10 - My Siblings

Dex-chan lover
lol the mc is asking why is this kid so bad? Well, his parents are your parents and they threw you into a forest does that not say enough

It's really stupid, he uses his barrier magic so many times and can't guess that he has a large quantity of mana.

At this point, for a guy with his intelligence that can imagine as many different ways to use his magic, the fact that he doesn't find out is a plot hole.

Should be easy to understand that he is over thousand power considering others don't show as 009 or 040, also it's as if he believes the adopted parents are his real parents?

I understand that other people in their world will misunderstood his power but the fact that he misunderstood too is damn stupid.

Dex-chan lover
i thought he kinda suspect already.. a possibility for 4 digits power, but him being a living dreg, he probably doesn't bother to make better measurement tool

Double-page supporter
It's weird that it seems the only people who can tell he's op are demons, animals and his little sister ( who can sense it somehow? ) lloll so people use magic, but can't sense it, either way, hope he humiliate that little fuck face Prince ( who's definitely related, and gonna be a bitchy ass person later )

Dex-chan lover
when would you actually realise you have 2 zero before 2 while other don't even have zero before their power level goddamn it
402.jpg

@Rigurmundus he still think barrier magic use mana just a little since it's rare and no one there to show and tell him is it actually use that little mana(sorry for bed england) or not and 1 more think "fucking plot" that nerf mc intelligent to 69feet under when it's about himself

Dex-chan lover
even without realizing why the numbers are like that hes clearly op, so why would the number even matter to him

Dex-chan lover
Still possess me off that they can’t even measure his true power

Dex-chan lover
MC can't measure his own power. Three digits is his limit so it is not really weird if he think that maybe his magic didn't use up mana and he is really only level 2.

The strongest human in history is only level 77 and you expected yourself to be 4+ digits ? I think that is much more delusional than just assume he is really level 2 and the magic of his is the cheat the goddess give him

Dex-chan lover
"I'm Ferdinand Von Aegir!""
"I'm Enigo Montoya, you killed my father. Prepare to die."

@srjoao
Yes.

@mutsutakashi
I would agree with you if not for the difference in display. Everyone else displays "xx/xx" not "0xx/0xx" like the MC's leve is displayed. (Ex: MC - 002/002, Pince - 9/40, Princess - 13/33, Father - 32/32).
If the display hsows some discrepance, like 9/40 instead of 009/040, it means there is something wrong going on.

so...
everyone other then him with a level below 10 is shown as a one digit number. ( 9 in case of the prince)
why is MC not currious about the fact that his level, as he thinks it is "2" still shown as "002" ???

Fed-Kun's army
Thanks for the chapter!
MC still doesn't seem to notice that only his status has extra zeroes while everyone else's doesn't have redundant zeroes. Btw, is Marianne the MC's older or younger sister? Raiuss is obviously the MC's younger brother and been spoiled rotten by the royal couple.

Users who are viewing this thread