Jitsu wa Ore, Saikyou Deshita? - Vol. 2 Ch. 10 - My Siblings

Group Leader
@JustSomeoneRandom Why would anyone notice the MC having 3 digits is weird when only the mc have that ability to see?

Also, I don't think it's an established rule in their world to have only 1 or 2 digit, like, 09/40 instead of having 9/40.

Dex-chan lover
hopefully he doesn't just lose on purpose and instead beats the crap out of his little brother.

Double-page supporter
Charlotte is the only reason I’m still reading this. That reaction was so damn cute. Growing up to be a future bro-con lol

@kuzunagi13

From what I remember he was measured with a normal device at the beginning of the manga and was measured as 02/02. Later he measured himself with a stronger device and saw 002/002.

Aggregator gang
Still a bit dumb tho, he uses powerful magic on powerful magic, barriers all over the land without feeling any drain but still thinks he is weak? Dont gimme that shit, he is too smart to think that.

Dex-chan lover
@Pyrotrap Yeah, the country uses one that goes up to 2 digits and he made one that goes to 3, still bothers me that he didn't think "Hey, maybe the goddess made me suuuuuuper OP and I have over 1000? I mean, she is a goddess, she could easily give me 10000 if she wanted to right?"

Double-page supporter
So, how long is it going to take this slowpoke dum-dum of an MC to realize that something is wrong with it constantly showing 0 ahead of the 2 and keep on increasing the digits until he sees something else?
@Leo80221 But if he were to think something like that, then the authors plot wouldn't work...

Users who are viewing this thread