Jitsu wa Ore, Saikyou Deshita? - Vol. 2 Ch. 10 - My Siblings

Really hope this whole level 2 misunderstanding is cleared up soon.. at least so that mc himself knows it.

Dex-chan lover
KICK HIS ASSSSSS MC, i legit cant fucking WAIT till they find out he's the older sibling and the rightful prince to the throne, its gona be fucking GLORIOUS hahaha

Dex-chan lover
@firosahoge

In a way it would be good, in another it would totally remove any possibility of him having a normal life as he wants after it's revealed, in a third way noone has ever considered that particular problem he's facing because it's ludicruous.

Dex-chan lover
Please for the love of god go outside the box and serve this spoilt shit bag some humble pie

Dex-chan lover
man check that he has the level in the 1 digit and the number doesn't have a preceding 0

Time to slightly hit the prince, only to launch him a mile away.

@kaminomikan He made a new magic measuring device for himself which can record up to 3 digits, which is why it has an extra 0.

His real measurement is 1002, though.

Dex-chan lover
who raise this dumb prince?

That dumb queen and that dumb king probably.

The princess is probably the weird one in that family

Dex-chan lover
Be careful, kid. Your level is higher than anyone and the slightest top on this brain-dead prince WILL kill him... not that any of us care.

Maybe it's only the manga that does this. But why would no one fucking notice the 2 zeroes? 9/44 is nice and all, but wouldn't you be somewhat questioning of the 002/002 being 002? Since 9/44 isn't 09/44 and all that.
Edit: checked raws, either MTL deletes 0s or it is a manga only thing.

Dex-chan lover
@raos044
I get that. That's why the existence of his sister is so bizarre. She's clearly nothing like them at all. So...what gives?

@JustSomeoneRandom this is a manga where the MC can create a TV with magic to watch anime from another universe. He can create a barrier that can basically do anything. You are looking too deep into it. Common sense would end this manga because it heavily relies on people just ignoring common sense.

Double-page supporter
@Psychronia most likely there will be some backstory where she was never given any attention by her parents and was actually raised by one of the maids or something so she avoided becoming an absolutely horrible person like the rest of her family.

@zephora While you're right, it's just that it was there, in sight, that made me wonder. All the other things never have explanations attached, but this specific thing is a point of ridicule and no one else noticed the other part of the abnormality

I swear, I normally can let these things go...

@Psychronia If you want to know some what why they are different here is a slight spoiler
Princess Marianne is the daughter of the King's first previous Queen, Hartuo's older half sister so she was not raised under the Lighting Princess. Prince Raiuss was raised under his mom the Lighting Princess.

PS extra spoiler
The King wants Marianne to become the next Ruler of the Kingdom. He does not want Raiuss to become the next King.

@JustSomeoneRandom don't get me wrong, it frustrates me to no end that he seems to be a smart child who is very observant of everything and yet, this extremely obvious thing is somehow overlooked. It really does rely on everyone in that universe being dumb.

Users who are viewing this thread