Jitsu wa Ore, Saikyou Deshita? - Vol. 2 Ch. 12.1 - I'm Being Hated (Part 2)

@lolera222
Sojm9ag.png

EE8VcQP.png

Dex-chan lover
@Midnight_Sloth indeed. There are of course cultural differences, but normally as long as it is family (parents/siblings) then there is nothing weird being naked around each others. Rather, people who actually try to sexualize it are the ones I find rather strange. How are you going to look for ticks in the summer, if you don't have someone helping? Rather, pretty much anything you can't do/see yourself, how would you do that without someone helping?

And even if you don't have family nearby, its not weird to see friends naked either (so you can ask them to help you instead). Though you are probably better off either enlisting ppl of same sex or being young, lest someone decides to sexualize it (though if only one is the latter, then ppl will probably do it anyway. because people seem extremely degenerated like that).

I think bathing together with sinlings is not that wrong...I think cuz it's like our culture here (I'm asian) .

But...of course when you're older you don't want to take a bath with sister right? (Just 1-year age Gap difference)

It's a little weird, but it's a 'you're still bathing with your sibling at ten?' sorta weird. that and the way she phrased saying his bodies normal is a lil weird (i don't get why she said clean??? what does that have to do with potential demon heritage?? because very clearly shes not demon-racist since she likes Frey so much.)

Fed-Kun's army
Honestly, just for the little stories after the main part this needs a 10/10 ^^

@feha yeah I agree with you, also this manga also made some weird insinuations with the mother too if I remember correctly at the start.
I'm kinda consider dropping this in the future, because if things keep developing like this the sister will probably be made to grow up to be obsessed with her brother and tbh that's disgusting lol it's so hard to find an isekai without harem, incest or ecchi

Double-page supporter
Little sister's innocent excitement stabs like daggers.

Dex-chan lover
@Raffro it's not meaningless, it's called fleshing out characters, the worst stories are the ones that don't let you get to know the characters

Fed-Kun's army
@AMicrowave Exactly. It's also serving to expand and flesh out the world in which they live in. Making it feel actually "lived in" or "populated", so to speak. Some people just don't understand the purpose of these kind of expositions... :/

Okay, i am really not liking how they are showing some of the chapters that should have been already told beforehand. Can't they just put that in the beginning?

Users who are viewing this thread