Jitsu wa Ore, Saikyou Deshita? - Vol. 2 Ch. 12.1 - I'm Being Hated (Part 2)

Dex-chan lover
no no, if she wears one of those suits used to glide, she would be close to it..

Fed-Kun's army
this is pretty funny. hope it doesn't change to drama

ALSO: what's w/ the romance tag...

Dex-chan lover
Char be savage.

I do hope he can build a good relationship with his blood siblings.

Aggregator gang
@MayhemTrinkets
She indeed wanted MC to be a role model, or rather, to continue being a role model. IIRC, Raiuss initially wanted to beat Haruto so he trained. The more he trained the more that arrogance and such turned to respect. Also, his shit personality was party due to his mother too, she was trying to mold him into an easily influenced person so that when he gets to be king, she'll still be in control. Hell, in the webnovel at this point in the story she wanted him to invite Char on a outing so she gets killed.
However ever since his lost he and his mother have been estranged little by little. Especially after she got collared by Haruto.

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the glorious translation and update!! 😆😆
More please. This is like my cocaine, I need more!

Dex-chan lover
i wont even count that as being "hated"... its actually better than the tsundere reactions

Dex-chan lover
@HighStream
Believe me, you're gonna start missing food from home even if you've been out of country for just a week.

You can normally guess who never had siblings when they write this kind of things. Like, I can assure you siblings bathing together, especially that young is nothing from the other world. It's especially gross when you're implying such things with such a young child like Char.
People really b out there fetishizing stepsiblings relationship smh

Users who are viewing this thread