Jitsu wa Ore, Saikyou Deshita? - Vol. 2 Ch. 12.2 - I'm Being Hated (Part 2) (Cont.)

Fed-Kun's army
@feha

Ch11 being part 1 and ch12 being part 2 is obvious, and wouldn't surprise me if the "cont." bit would actually be the authors and the x.2 is simply so the site sorts it right in the ch list.
Certainly wouldn't be the first time I've encountered such a case if it is.

Dex-chan lover
@elfalas hm, a sorting hack makes sense. It is easier to predict how it sorts if you prefix with numbers, making the redundancy or using both "cont" and ".2" still have a reason to exist.

How the hell could he completely missed that slow straight ball thrown at him point blank is beyond me. He underestimated his own denseness.

Dex-chan lover
@LygarX @eng1 They are blood related though. The adoptive father is a blood relative of the king, Haruto's father, though it hasn't been said whether they're brothers or cousins yet. But that makes Haruto and Char blood related cousins either way. Not that it matters, cousin marriage was common among royalty and nobility, and is still occurs in many parts of the world, including Japan.

Group Leader
@hasf11 My theory is that he’s dense BECAUSE he’s in denial. Like, he really, legitimately doesn’t believe that he’s good enough for politics and so his thoughts shift to Char, who seems to be more charismatic and clever than he is (all of his “cleverness” was for the sake of lazing around).

@xEternalSoul > I've been curious ever since she was introduced, but why does Char always run while T-posing?

I think a lot of young childrens does it too, in real life.
My theory is that they do it to gain more stability and balance when they walk, run or move in general, just like an acrobat does when they walk on a rope.
After some time, they stop, but some childrens still keep that habit for quite a long time, just like thumb sucking.

The author probably make Char run like that to accentuate the fact that she is a childlish child, with a lot of energy.
This, and that she still isn't trying to copy adults (since her idol is her brother) in order to become more "adult like", unlike many childrens of her age.

Dex-chan lover
Obviously he is the wrong person to replace the queen; you know, since he is a fucking moron...

Users who are viewing this thread