Jitsu wa Ore, Saikyou Deshita? - Vol. 2 Ch. 12.2 - I'm Being Hated (Part 2) (Cont.)

Aggregator gang
I love how the MC is self-reflecting though he's naïve on some things. Father was talking about himself.

In truth the Father is fitted to be King, he cares about his men and people but he also looks like a kind villager when he's like that. He's way to pass his prime to be King sadly.

Anyways, I have no hope for this Kingdom. They all deserve to die since they're all greedy for the Throne. There's no loyalty.

Dex-chan lover
- Yes, I really think you will be an amazing King.
- You are right, Charlotte will be an amazing Queen in the future.
- No, I'm talking about you rulling.
- Agreed, Charlotte will be the best ruler.

Fed-Kun's army
LOL of course he thought char would be queen, this slacker would dodge anything remotely like to much trouble lol.

man glad I read the comments cause I closed the tab and almost missed the extra with char on a plane. kek

This is the kind of dense I like. Also looking forward to next chapter. Charlote must be PROTECTED :D

Aggregator gang
Appreciate the translation!

I'm just... It became odd when I started seeing decimals show up with chapter updates (like 12.1 and 12.2, etc)... but now we're getting updates like (12.2 cont).

I may be getting old, but I remember the days when updates were only made when the whole chapter is done. Unless whatever publication this is from is being this weird in the first place...

@feha Basically, Chapter 11 and Chapter 12 were beneath the same name of 'I'm Being Hated' so 12.2 is the second part of the continuation of 'I'm being hated'

Dex-chan lover
@biznizz I can't say for sure for this one, but in the majority of cases, split chapters are released that way in the original format, it's not just the scanlators being annoying.

fwiw the "cont" here just means a .2 chapter continuation, "12.1 + 12.2" and "12.1 and 12.2 (cont)" are the same thing, there wasn't a 12.2 before 12.2(cont) . It just looks weirder than usual because chapter 12 itself is "I'm Being Hated Part 2" to chap 11's "I'm Being Hated".

Dex-chan lover
it looks like a misunderstanding but is it? MC king(what father thinks), Charlotte queen(what MC thinks). Sinve they are not blood related it can happen.

MC would be the power, she would be the political brains

Fed-Kun's army
Seriously, the little extras alone take this to like... 12/10... :D

Users who are viewing this thread