Jitsu wa Ore, Saikyou Deshita? - Vol. 2 Ch. 11.2 - I'm Being Hated (Cont.)

Aggregator gang
Even in the credit page this assassin dude is a bad guy. Hope he kills him for good.

@Siikalahna
I don't think just offing a high ranking official is gonna be a good idea, ain't that gonna create an unrest within the polulace and suspicion to rival countries? Unless of course the official in question is already hated by the general masses

Aggregator gang
For those wondering about the MC's thoughts on his power level: he believes he's genuinely a level 2, but thinks he has some hax skill that lets him play with barriers.

Dex-chan lover
Man, when is he gonna marry Char already. He would destroy the whole kingdom for her.

Dex-chan lover
If bloodlines can be confirmed with magic, the worst thing he could do to the queen is reveal who he is.

Fed-Kun's army
@MII9
Correct! Congrats on using your head. It's explained later on that killing her, or even ousting her would end up creating a power vacuum which will likely result in civil war

Dex-chan lover
I forgot, why does his barrier skill control summons? I think I remember that his skill somehow does all kinds of farfetched thinks, like remove viewing and watching anime from his memories.

@captain_crunch: I think the logic was that it's less literal barrier magic and more and ancient type of "null" magic. Barrier is just a basic application but he can manifest almost anything through pure mana.

In this case I guess by inserting pure mana stakes into the control stone he overrides the connection to the summoner's mana with his own?

It's certainly far fetched but I've seen worse so I kinda forgive it.

@Leo80221
The '002' thing is something I never understood, he has leading zeros. If he made his scanner go upto 5+ digits and still got zeros, I could see giveing up. But even then, shouldn't he know if he made it to output leading zeros or not?

Users who are viewing this thread