Jitsu wa Ore, Saikyou Deshita? - Vol. 2 Ch. 12.2 - I'm Being Hated (Part 2) (Cont.)

@biznizz From what I understand, many manga nowadays are released digitally, as parts of a chapter, hence why scanlations do these point chapters.

Some groups do wait for a whole chapter to release tho, and others redo their whole work when tankoban (book of multiple chapters) are released.

Dex-chan lover
the extra LMFAO
sasuga FREY! hahaha
man that look of despair in char like drove both of them to the end of the world

Dex-chan lover
I wonder what the mc’s reaction will be like a decade later when his dad says “No, I wanted you to be king”. Being king is probably the last thing he wants as it will be the end of his shut in life forever. Also why must these characters be as vague as possible and never just say something straight? They clearly don’t know what the other means and neither can read minds. These poor communication skills re how harems happen

Contributor
Don't make Char sad. Nobody wants to see a sad Char.

C18.png

Fed-Kun's army
That damn mc jas the birthmark of a king and he is this dense.

Dex-chan lover
MayhemTrinket yeah I said as much, the (cont) is because author thinks its a single chapter but releases as two anyway. The thing that confuse me is what "part 2" is for, and where 12.2 "part 1" is.
Or if you prefer the other way round: "part 1" and "part 2" would be the author saying it is same chapter but split in two, where "cont" would be the one clashing wish ".2" instead (where is "12.1 (cont)" or "12.2 (non-cont)"?).

Either way works, but you can't know which word is which unless you check the ToC (to see the chapter names). ...Or I guess the raws ToC works too. Which is which doesn't matter tho, the point remains that one of them is clashing with the ".2" string-format.

Dex-chan lover
This talk of his dad wanting him to be King is really kind of funny when you remember that if he wasn't thrown away at the start he would actually have been a prince in line for the throne by now.

Aggregator gang
Protect her? no I think your father meant "to be her king" in the future :3

Dex-chan lover
Is it me or is the story setting things up for the Queen to also be a Reincarnated person?

@feha i think the part 2 and cont. apply only to the title of 'i'm Being Hated'. Like Ch.12 is the part 2 of 'i'm being hated' and the .2 is the cont.

In that format, ch.11.2 would be part 1 cont., etc.

Dex-chan lover
@MayhemTrinket
I dont think that quite works. Consider the 11.2 (non-cont) and 12.2 (non-cont), and you will see that they are missing in that case.
Like I said in my first post, it seems to me like someone being redundant and using the omake namespace to show that it is the second part of a tl-split chapter (bad practice), while also writing it out in a good way, causing the same information to exist twice in the same title.

Dex-chan lover
uh, imagine being this dense to not take the hints from the old man. rofl.

Group Leader
@feha @MayhemTrinkets Seems like this is a bit confusing, huh... well I'm just doing what the author/artist did, that is splitting 1 Title of "I'm being hated" into two and breaks it into two part, thus creating 4 chapters, which is (Part 1 for 11.1 and 11.2) and (Part 2 for 12.1 and 12.2). I don't really want to make it as Part 1-4 as it's not from the title itself...

P.S.
The title for 12.1 and 12.2 is indeed "I'm being hated (part 2)" or Kouhen as in "Last Part"

Users who are viewing this thread