Jitsu wa Ore, Saikyou Deshita? - Vol. 2 Ch. 12.2 - I'm Being Hated (Part 2) (Cont.)

Double-page supporter
1. It took a second reread before I realized who his father really meant. Haruto was just that convincing...

2. Roflmao! Haruto gave Char a UFO!

Double-page supporter
all i see is a small child flying in a plane while sunglasses slowly descend and the words 'haters gon hate' materialize from the sheer jealousy

I've been curious ever since she was introduced, but why does Char always run while T-posing? 😂

Dex-chan lover
I'm glad I waited for this part, it would be pretty annoying to read only first half. The mother and child reunion would be so hard warming from what I read so far :D

Dex-chan lover
Haha, he assumes the dad wants Char to be Queen. On a different note, the Queen is pretty hot. What a waste.

Double-page supporter
> Even this slow-witted me can understand that, you know?

That's a formidable level of escapism.

Dex-chan lover
LOL What a blunder of a miscommunication...

Thank goodness for the meme page @ end and the aeroplane arc to redeem the infuriating misunderstanding

LOL this made me do a good light and joyous laugh, I didnt notice it on LN, maybe Im as dense as the protagonist

Fed-Kun's army
Maybe the queen is possessed by the Demon Lord she "killed"?

Dex-chan lover
letting a 10 year old use magic to fly, now that's just dangerous we can't have that.
letting a 10 year old fly a fully functioning airplane, that's totally safe go crazy kid.

Dex-chan lover
Time for the queen to get taught a lesson.
Also haruto is super dense, but at least he isn't as dense as bakarina.

@LygarX
Well that's what char's mother wants at least.

Even this slow-witted me can understand that, you know
No, apparently not.

kkkjjjlll

Dex-chan lover
I'm Being Hated (Part 2) (Cont.) (Second Revision) (rewrite) (colorized) (fixed) (2/2) - the reckoning
But hey, at least I prefer when ppl write "part 2" explicitly, over when they use the namespace for omakes doing ie. "#chapter.2", so even if I laugh at it I think it might cause less issues.
...And then I noticed it is 12.2 too. Wait, so this is part 2 of second part of a split chapter of a "continued" (author implies he would prefer if it was seen as a single one?) chapter?

Users who are viewing this thread