Jitsu wa Ore, Saikyou Deshita? - Vol. 2 Ch. 12.1 - I'm Being Hated (Part 2)

Aggregator gang
ah yes, looks like she also get trained by the ape-kin from samurai jack

Fed-Kun's army
Can't wait till he meets his biological mother, been anticipating that meeting since looking at (can't read moon ruin kek) the raws.

Dex-chan lover
@illusion_moon It's not bad, but you should definitely remember to tell your neighbors about your conviction and maintain the legally required distance from schools and playgrounds.

Aggregator gang
@Halo...even if they're not has the same biological parent, isn't it that they have the same blood in terms of relatives?

Fed-Kun's army
@Riri
He actually trains really hard after this and looks up to MC. His loss ended up correcting his bad behavior.

Dex-chan lover
@Trov nice :>

@Trov
page 14-16

15471D7E789EDA1EFB283412E64B128D483CB98C

@twinklecake lol

Seriously though, I would love to see some character developments from him. He doesn’t seem irredeemable yet. And his upbringing might be partially blamed.

Aggregator gang
this is cute but theres always some underlying sexual tone in this manga and uwu i kinda dont like it LOL its ok tho

This chapter thought me that demons can have kids with humans....ok then

@Trov
Novel spoilers up to Chapter 22
Huh, I read some part of the novel for this and I distantly remember that when his older sis gets the MC to come to the academy/school thing, she's stated to want to do it so that the second prince has someone to take care of him/act as somewhat of a role model. If he's not an ass than they might end up with an actual brotherly bond, won't they? Speaking of that, I gotta wonder what the prince's relationship with the queen is like, especially after the whole collar thing

Users who are viewing this thread