Jitsu wa Ore, Saikyou Deshita? - Vol. 2 Ch. 12.1 - I'm Being Hated (Part 2)

Double-page supporter
ah yes, looks like she also get trained by the ape-kin from samurai jack

Fed-Kun's army
Can't wait till he meets his biological mother, been anticipating that meeting since looking at (can't read moon ruin kek) the raws.

Dex-chan lover
@illusion_moon It's not bad, but you should definitely remember to tell your neighbors about your conviction and maintain the legally required distance from schools and playgrounds.

Double-page supporter
@Halo...even if they're not has the same biological parent, isn't it that they have the same blood in terms of relatives?

Aggregator gang
@Riri
He actually trains really hard after this and looks up to MC. His loss ended up correcting his bad behavior.

Dex-chan lover
@Trov nice :>

@Trov
page 14-16

15471D7E789EDA1EFB283412E64B128D483CB98C

Fed-Kun's army
@twinklecake lol

Seriously though, I would love to see some character developments from him. He doesn’t seem irredeemable yet. And his upbringing might be partially blamed.

Double-page supporter
this is cute but theres always some underlying sexual tone in this manga and uwu i kinda dont like it LOL its ok tho

Fed-Kun's army
This chapter thought me that demons can have kids with humans....ok then

@Trov
Novel spoilers up to Chapter 22
Huh, I read some part of the novel for this and I distantly remember that when his older sis gets the MC to come to the academy/school thing, she's stated to want to do it so that the second prince has someone to take care of him/act as somewhat of a role model. If he's not an ass than they might end up with an actual brotherly bond, won't they? Speaking of that, I gotta wonder what the prince's relationship with the queen is like, especially after the whole collar thing

Users who are viewing this thread