Jitsu wa Ore, Saikyou Deshita? - Vol. 3 Ch. 15 - Rest for a moment

Dex-chan lover
Oh boy i love when a chapter is posted but has to be reviewed before it can be publicly scene. Wish there was a more efficient way for mods to do this or whoever does.

Dex-chan lover
I appreciate the honesty of the group's naming sense.

Twi

Fed-Kun's army
@FgoSegul
Blame it on that one guy that would post fake chapters in a number of manga creating a fake group and sometimes using a legit group for one punch man, solo leveling, etc. repeatedly. It takes one idiot to ruin it for the rest.

ok, first things first, use a better font.
aline center
make the font big enough to fill the space nicely, not completely and don't make every text box a different font size, just find something that works for most of the text
only wildly change font sizes when its that way in the raws

I think that would go a long way to making the scan better and is minimal effort.

hmm...so this an edited mtl?? or maybe not?
btw if u want a hand with type setting do tell me i know a little stuff here and there..

Dex-chan lover
so is this a real chap or a troll one? haven't read it, straight went to comment to check first....

Contributor
@FgoSegul the thing is, modders don't need to do that! the way it is now it's doing more harm them any good, before, if someone would post something stupid, ppl would just report, mods take it out and that's it! Why complicate into something that isn't really protecting anyone or anything?

It seems like you guys can read this chapter, but for me it just says "This chapter is unavailable". Dafuq?

Fed-Kun's army
Strange, 13 and 14 used to be on here so the uploader must have thought the same thing and started with 15

Users who are viewing this thread