Jitsu wa Ore, Saikyou Deshita? - Vol. 3 Ch. 19 - The Blizzard Dragon

Dex-chan lover
@xyzzy NGL I'm probably more likely to hear femboi than trap IRL as a slur. I definitely have heard fuckboy a few times IRL, and then just general insults like calling someone girly, pansy , or a pussy for liking "girl things" or otherwise not being "manly".

and yes of course I've heard the big F word a lot. Especially growing up.

Plus, when the top moderator says stuff like this, it’s hard to say that it’s all just fun and games.

guess they agreed. because I checked the sub and that user is no longer head mod nor even on the mod list.

I've been involved with enough drama way back in the day with Reddit to know a new sub made in rebellion can go very, very wrong. To quote someone much more eloquent than I

if you’re against witch-hunts, and you promise to found your own little utopian community where witch-hunts will never happen, your new society will end up consisting of approximately three principled civil libertarians and seven zillion witches. It will be a terrible place to live even if witch-hunts are genuinely wrong.

For their sake I hope they aren't falling for the paradox of intolerance like so many other "rebellion" subs have in the past. The mod being removed is a good sign, if nothing else.

P.S. I will irationally blame you for me falling into a HUGE rabbit hole trying to find that quote again lol.

So wait is it Trap Music or Femboy Music?

@raze2012 As a witch I'm very confused as to why you think a large community of us would be a bad thing.

Double-page supporter
Came here to comment on the poor dragon. Instead got a lesson on gender discriminatory terminology, and in-scanalation team drama. 10/10 interesting thread.

Thanks for the update!

Dex-chan lover
oh god, not the animemes garbage, that place is pure ass.

I like how the advertised sub is called GOOD animemes as if to imply that any of the forced "memes" on reddit are good

Dex-chan lover
Except Femboi is arguably worse as a descriptor because its basically stating when used against as trans individual that they are still "male" even while passing.

Exactly my point @LittleBuster1

At least people are migrating to better subs.

and here I was hoping there would a wholesome discussion centered around the contents of the chapter

p.s
So what’s going to happen to the legendary mmo question, “Are traps gay?”
followed by something about Alienware

Contributor
@Rin2k
@gmayor61

Pretty much. If you can’t even stop using a single term in your memes in respect for others, maybe that implies you don’t have that much actual material in the first place.

@xyzzy
Okay, let me reiterate. All subreddits focused on "memes" are garbage and all of the content is forced. Incidentally I'd say that the "trap" drama is also forced by drama queens.

Oh? Surprised that the r/animemes controversy made it here. Glad people made a new sub to get away from the perpetual victim crybabies.

The new sub has already reached 168,000 members in just a couple days. Guess there's pleny who would prefer not having mods pretend to be their nanny.

Dex-chan lover
Chapter cute

Comments tho...
@xyzzy Imagine still being offended by "trap" in 2020, especially on a site which uses it frequently. Grow some skin and stop imagining a word to be a slur when it ain't, you people just love being eternal victims.

Users who are viewing this thread