Jitsu wa Ore, Saikyou Deshita? - Vol. 3 Ch. 19 - The Blizzard Dragon

Contributor
@Traze

Funny of you to say that people who are offended by that word have thin skin. This fanbase gets offended when someone draws fanart of Uzaki without big tits. They get offended when a scan group decides not to continue translating a series because it’s now officially licensed. They get offended when a company like Funimation gets on the production committee for an anime, because some YouTuber said that a single line from a dub is proof that they’re out to destroy anime.

Fact is that the sub was brigaded, the mods doxxed, and countless shitfits were made because people were upset that a sub banned a single word. If that’s not being thin-skinned, then what is?

Dex-chan lover
@xyzzy Being offended by "trap" in 2020 obviously. Misdirect and lie (Funi did many shitty things) about unrelated events all you want, trap is not a "slur". In fact, traps have done more trans acceptance than pride parades of degenerates in BDSM gear exposing themselves to children.

I could not possibly care less what happens in the suppurating cesspool that is Leddit, though it would make sense if you came from there.

Double-page supporter
I have no reason to share my opinion on the term "trap" but I will say thanks for the chapter and that chocolate gorilla meme was hilarious.

Dex-chan lover
I've thought of the word trap to be a complete praise to the level of androgyny people have. Both in fiction and reality.

What has the world come to man...
From what can I see, it's been like this in the western world and all western-influenced countries too.

It feels like being Jerry in White Phoenix episode 3 where he just wanted for everyone to get along, only then gets shot multiple times on multiple occasions because being neutral and pacifist automatically equates to being evil... :/

Dex-chan lover
if the dragon is gonna transform into a human too and become the servant im gonna loose my fucking shit

Banned
wtf are you people talking about
people like that deserve a lot worse than getting called "traps" whether it's a "slur" or not

Supporter
If you need to create another subreddit simply because you’re incapable of thinking of any anime memes which don’t involve slurs, maybe that’s an indication that we don’t need anime memes at all.
I have decided that the word tsundere is a slur. You’re not allowed to use it in memes. If you disagree I will ban you. You want to discuss if it’s reasonable to think of it is a slur? No. Ban

Users who are viewing this thread