Jitsu wa Ore, Saikyou Deshita? - Vol. 4 Ch. 21 - Roundtable Meeting

Dex-chan lover
Watch this school be full of underestimating pricks and he just have to op Mc the entire place, uncover an actual organization that our goddess Charlotte predicted! It’s cliché now for some evil plot happening in every isekai school!

Double-page supporter
MC's secret identity isn't demon king, it's actualy ZEROOOOOOOOO

Didn’t he literally say like last chapter that he won’t make Liza his attendant because it would be cruel to split her and Charlotte up because they just became friends

Group Leader
"backwards student council"... yeah. technologically backwards or smtg?

Ya probably wanted smtg like... "shadow student council" or mebbe "deep state" if ya wanted to meme it...
Probably just an overly literal TL of the kanji...? (or just bad englishing... or both.)

The **** word is the door to anywhere, that connects his room to his secret house

Dex-chan lover
every time i read a chapter in this manga my brain cells die a bit more and my brain gets smoother...

What happened with the clone that went to the capital for him instead? I forget.

MD@Home
It's like watching a car wreck, but the wreck is confetti and pies and no cakes because cakes suck and pies are awesome so confetti and pies and everyone is joy but it's also a bit messy.

Dex-chan lover
@cloverys Glad to see I'm not the only one who's thinking that.

After the previous incident I feel like a half truth scenario might play out

Users who are viewing this thread