Jitsu wa Ore, Saikyou Deshita? - Vol. 4 Ch. 23.2 - 23.2 with extras

Group Leader
@mahtan Because of the Nazis, especially the SS officer's uniform.

@Doomer It's called an Evil Bison, maybe it's an omnivore like humans and pigs? The previous part did say that it was hungry.

Dex-chan lover
Exquisite placement of the tl/ed/whatever/note
4jhMiiF.png

I love how her older brother spoiled her. Anything she want he will do it. His sister didn't see him opposite sex other than respectful older brother.

I've read lots isekai manga where their sister will fall in love with the brother. But this is so cute, I wish I've little sister that I can spoiled like him

Dex-chan lover
Extra's that are really extra's not just two pages and added 4 worthless pages

Group Leader
@nightcore34 Yeah, but the TL is correct. The best guess we had was that she's saying that she started from the south, then they went north, then back south, then capital. Either way it's incredibly stupid.

Thanks for the chapter!
Betcha dollars to doughnuts that big sis is going to not only run into the MC again but push to be his butler. Not sure about her experience in terms of work but seems trustworthy and would let the dragon return to be his sister's maid. MC should go for a relaxing life rather than a hikkomori one. No matter how much he wants to separate himself with what's going on with the world the world is always going to intrude one way or another. Especially with an energetic, charismatic sister who seems to constantly attract attention.

@Tarasios Maybe artist got mixed up and messed up the arrows or something. Or someone somewhere got their ups and downs mixed up. Otherwise hard to say why her description has them going from s city to n city then capital while pic shows going from n city to s city then capital. Probably one of those little mistakes that'll never get corrected or explained. Remember in Rosario x Vampire where Moka had succubus written as her species in a pic and Kururu as a vampire when was the opposite.

Users who are viewing this thread