Jitsu wa Ore, Saikyou Deshita? - Vol. 5 Ch. 27 - I've Been Summoned To A Duel (Cry)

I do enjoy reading this manga, not because it's good but because it has a permanent place in my skull (like a parasite) because of the cluster fuck that is its story

Dex-chan lover
theyre referring to a vise grip which can be used to clamp something tighter and tighter, generally its used to hold something in place or its used as something to glue 2 parts together

Dex-chan lover
A vice, huh? Maybe it's something like the head circlet in Journey to the West.

As far as lacking sense goes, she's so far less annoying than our MC at it, so I don't know why people are complaining about it.

Contributor
If only he wasn't such lazy retard... in the beginning he properly killed trash but now...

Fed-Kun's army
fucking god, where's that bastard who kills troublesome people for peace go

plot is getting lazier and lazier... did the author accidentally read some chinese novels for inspiration?

So he really just let her strop herself, not even halfway lol. Great MC here. In another case, maybe the person will be half dead or nearly died before the mc act. Idk why i read this manga lol, such a beta

I think that idiot nobles family and the family's of the one supporting him all work with the evil church organization, since all of the villains so far have had the same source.

This manga is literally making me mad just who tf watches anime then when you get reincarnated first thing comes on your mind is be a shut-in literally annoying

Dex-chan lover
This manga is literally making me mad just who tf watches anime then when you get reincarnated first thing comes on your mind is be a shut-in literally annoying
Nobody keeps you here. :D

More seriously, it's definitely something many would think of. Use cheat power to have an easy life. (And there are several mangas about this concept. See "slow life" in several titles.)
I do agree that it would make for a weak story, if he were able to actually do just that.
The fact that circumstances don't allow it is what makes the story interesting. The concept of "reluctant hero" is pretty common and makes for interesting stories quite often.

Users who are viewing this thread