Jitsu wa Ore, Saikyou Deshita? - Vol. 5 Ch. 27 - I've Been Summoned To A Duel (Cry)

Fug

Should've intervened sooner or dealt with him properly instead of this dumb half-measure.
Definitely not going to backfire on the chick at all. Nope

Double-page supporter
should have just cut the punks head off, he will learn nothing from this

Dex-chan lover
"Listen. From now on, if I say it is no good, it is no good." I like his style.

TL/PR, how was that NOT a vice? The barrier was on both sides of the shoulder pressing into him.

Dex-chan lover
I think we're all should admitted that we're reading C-grade mangas just for some cute girls, it's normal that they use template plots or villains.

Dex-chan lover
I swear, from the moment she appeared i knew she was gonna end up naked. Dont ask why, but it looked totally obvious thinking about how she behaves.
And i wouldnt have stopped them. If she is that stupid, its her damn problem. Maybe she would have learnt a lesson, tho people that retarded dont tend to learn anything.

Everyone out here like 'wow that's dumb!' but literally she might genuinely be some form of autistic. Not as an insult (because in general thats a fuckin gross thing to do), i mean this literally.

She can't understand the emotions people express properly even when they're yelling, she doesn't understand how others think, her sense of morality verges into being impractical... the chances of her being neurodivergent are non-zero. Even if she isn't i don't think it's an intelligence issue, I think it might've been her environment growing up, because clearly, her morality is like that for a reason, y'know?

Also, maybe don't publically express you'd be unwilling to help someone trying to help you because she's being emotionally unintelligent, maybe don't say you'd leave someone to get trauma despite your capability to stop it because you think it could work as a learning experience! Like, maybe... think, for longer than two seconds? Because all this is showing is a startiling like of empathy, which is ironically not a very emotionally intelligent thing to do!

Dex-chan lover
By vise barrier I think he means the barrier is crushing his shoulder from two sides, like a vise.

Users who are viewing this thread