Jitsu wa Ore, Saikyou Deshita? - Vol. 5 Ch. 27 - I've Been Summoned To A Duel (Cry)

Nep

Dex-chan lover
Everytime I read this I am like.

"Lelouch Vi Brittania Strongly Disapproves."

Dex-chan lover
He could've handled this way better, but noooo, he had to reveal himself, made an enemy out of a noble, and made things much worse. He could've just posed as a god or something with his powers, but we need more reasons for the noble's actions later. He could've disguised it as divine punishment, but I guess either the MC is too dumb to think or the author didn't even consider it in the first place.
And why did it take him so goddamn long to act, bruh

Banned
@Sakai

wait... getting retarded? Every magical thing the MC has been doing is based entirely on shield magic.
Hell, the only reason he was tossed away when he was born because human appraisal magic only picks up 2 digits whereas god appraisal magic shows all the digits.

This started retarded and the author just does their best to one up the last retarded thing they wrote.

He seems to be one of those might makes right-antagonists.

MC could have quoted Grey Area to him
"What gives me the right ... is the same thing that gave you the right to do what you did to them; power. Superior power. Vastly superior power, in my case."

@imadoathing oh I was also talking about the story and not the TN group or the quality I was making a joke saying that the TN group purposely translates shit stories thus the name shit scans. Thats why I said they were as honest as it gets lol.

I do apologize if anyone from the scans team thought I was talking about the translation, I was not :D

Well that female character in the story is 100% exhibitionist.
Who the hell just accepts that kind of request and accept it so easily.
She could have just let the duel continue and see the result.

It's pretty much:
Offer your body and i'll stop the duel.
(Eventhough, he's the one at a disadvantage.) Lmao but i love how the MC just swooped in and screwed him over.

@someunregpunk it is not “shield” magic, it is barrier magic which is considered an ancient magic if I remember correctly, it can be used as shields but if I understand it correctly it’s more like a dominion kind of ability where he can control everything about the shields. It’s supposed to be a overpowered extinct kind of magic.

He took way too fucking long to react that he might as well not done anything at all, she was practically naked when he intervened so it just makes me more pissed off at the MC rather than me being happy and praising the mc for his heroics.

If the author really wanted to show some fan service he could have done it literally anywhere else other than this rapist like setting, it just made it excruciatingly uncomfortable to watch especially since I’m assuming this girl is gonna be some new recurring heroine, it just feels like NTR

Dex-chan lover
I'm always amused at how the arrogant nobles find a comportement fair and natural when they benefit from it, but unjust and tyrannical when placed in the victim's role.

That reminds me of someone who made a good description of how to design a reasonably fair social system. You need at least two separate individuals. One who sets the rules, and one who sets the roles.
This way, the first one has to design fair rules because he doesn't know where he will stand in the end. If you create fair rules for everyone, you can benefit regardless of the role you get. Otherwise, you risk getting the most awful role, and you can only complain to yourself that the role exists at all.

When nobles create the rule that might makes right (regardless how "might" manifests), they shouldn't complain when someone way mightier treats them arbitrarily.

Contributor
@TheGibber @The_Vanilla You guys probably figured it out already, but "Vice Lock" wasn't a lock on the douche's magic. It was two barriers crushing his wounded shoulder on both sides like a vice-clamp, and it was locked into place. Sorry, but that was bugging me.

Double-page supporter
MC should've stepped in the second she took off her overcoat imo...I like fanservice as much as the next guy but that wasn't pure vanilla fanservice...that was rocky road...

Users who are viewing this thread