Jitsu wa Ore, Saikyou Deshita? - Vol. 5 Ch. 27 - I've Been Summoned To A Duel (Cry)

That was stupid move, letting someone go, and giving him a chance to revenge, just kill him and make it like as natural as it is. That way u can make sure there is no shit that will come to you in the future.

Thanks for the update, please continue translating this manga really love it. Thank you translators can't wait for the next update.

Dex-chan lover
@TheGibber

"Vice lock" basically means he's clamping down on the dude's injured shoulder with a barrier as if it were in a vice.

If the scumbag causes trouble, he can just increase the clamping force to cause him pain.

Vice:
master-vice-main-image.jpg

That fanservice there sucks. I mean there's other way to do it but to a cliche noble? It truly sucks.

Supporter
Lol that girl belongs in an ero-manga with some eyeless tanned blond dude.

Dropping :D

Don't even know why I still read it this far when it has such bad plot and storytelling with all the overused tropes and templates lol. I guess the tl's notes and memes kept me going

Dex-chan lover
Weaaakkkkkkkk.

If you really don't want to deal with this, then make sure you DON'T have to deal with it again! Remove him from the picture completely instead of giving him more resolve to be a pain in the ass. Ai-chan is so exasperated by this protagonist. That's not how you live an easygoing life. To live an easygoing life, you settle your problems so that you won't have to deal with them again.

Double-page supporter
MC was so merciless at first but now he's a half-assed lazy bum for no reason.

I mean, this is honestly just... Bad. The MC pretty much just kills the whole thing for me. The over-used troupes, cliches and plot are just a negative bonus. I very rarely stop reading a story even if it has moments I disliked strongly. But, after 27 chapters in and it only getting worse is enough for me to jump ship.

To those that still enjoy it, have some fun for me.

Users who are viewing this thread