Jitsu wa Ore, Saikyou Deshita? - Vol. 5 Ch. 27 - I've Been Summoned To A Duel (Cry)

Double-page supporter
Hey chill out everyone, at least he give a punishment for making the almost getting the waifu completely naked and mc came right before she became naked, at least give him credit for that and the punishment mc gave looks painful as hell and thanks for the chapter

Dex-chan lover
@Hawkeye95
Put Ai-chan on ignore if it bothers you so much. You don't have to see it. It's only cringe because you're not Asian. We actually speak like this, you know. Japanese, Chinese, Malay, Indonesian. Our names are itself first person pronouns.

Double-page supporter
At least it's not as bad as Return of the Healing Rapist.

Dex-chan lover
I find it extremely entertaining when MC just nonchalantly beats the shit outta the villains and just seems bothered by it. Couple that with the villains reaction of being increasingly pissed off but unable to do anything, it's like a bullied kid's wet dream.

Dex-chan lover
Huh, people either like or hate this chapter. I shall stand in between for bringing balance to this chapter

Welcome back, ShitScans! I see you found a translator.

Please drop the snarky commentary notes, if your don't mind. I appreciate the work you do, but I don't read these to read the popcorn gallery's commentary.

Lol. The MC haven't killed anyone in the story and yet people want him to kill an asshole for a random stranger. If he was that type of character, he would've killed his birth mother by now for trying to kill his sister.

Fed-Kun's army
"I'll never forgive this"
I don't get why these assholes think saying that changes anything, there is literally nothing you can do just fucking die already.

Dex-chan lover
Whoa that barrier was stuck in his shoulder.
If it's not removed, he'll be handicapped for the rest of his life.

Users who are viewing this thread