Jitsu wa Ore, Saikyou Deshita? - Vol. 5 Ch. 27 - I've Been Summoned To A Duel (Cry)

i wonder if the mc will forget about the lock and never undo it.
he seem like the guy who would do that lol

I'm fine with everything else in this chapter except the timing of the help. That's already out. Safe her before she take off a piece you stupid.

Isn't this the kind of heroine that would sell her body because she think that's the best
Kinda disgusted by this chapter
At least we got slut that would sell her body for anyone

Dex-chan lover
Whats going on again? Whos the chick? Whos the prick? Isnt the chick a princess? Why she have to bow to him? What the heck is going on

Dex-chan lover
So... the chick is hella dumb and full charge on the justice path. Hella annoying.

Dex-chan lover
> Im with the henchmen of that scum, getting excited over there.
And also, it gave me a conflicting feeling of she's not deserving that....
arggghhh!!!!

> Hahaha. His henchmen are smirking when he was truly being in pain.
Such tyranny he say? You deserve your own words against you....

> When he said "Shiva, i'll never forgive this"
And then scrolling downwards display charle....
All those angry feeling accumulated in this chapter has been blown away by her loli-smile....
Ahh... ehhh..... ahemm....

Double-page supporter
eh hate this bitch. Stupid bitches who immediately start bringing themselves into submission like that fucking piss me off. Something about Japanese people and liking such tropes really bother the shit out of me. I really hope she isn't a love interest, fucking dumb bimbos like her are annoying and insufferable.

Fed-Kun's army
This mc needs to learn some attitude from wuxia/manhua protagonist's, since they aren't so nice and forgiving for such human trash

Dex-chan lover
I'd be doing the same if I had a game breaking power, warping in and humiliating entitled gits and slaying violent hooligans. Just maybe be a little quicker about it. Thanks for translating.

This seems like the right manga for a trash panda.

How's it even possible for it to be getting this much worse with every new chapter?

This is the kind of manga you have low expectuations for and expect them to go even lower but it somehow holds itself up miraculously. What i'm trying to say is that by all accounts this manga should have NOT been as good as it is. The start plot should have ended the manga at about 20 chapters yet here we are

Aggregator gang
this is junk food. you know it's bad i know it's bad but for some goddamn reason i just cant help but enjoy it for some reason.

Imagine how low of a self-worth someone has to have to strip whenever they are told to like bruh

Users who are viewing this thread