Double-page supporter
Ok, we had:
- OP teens
- OP preteens
- OP children
- OP infants

and now:
- OP newborns ???

what's next? an OP fetus fighting monsters and dragons with his umbilical cord???
😓
😩

Aggregator gang
I hope it’s not Harem..
But it’s strongly possible as authors these days don’t know what to write. So why not fork out a few beast and human girls...

Group Leader
This manga is getting traffic all of a sudden, which isn't a bad thing.

Random question does anyone else think about a royal filo every time that little sister smiles

How can that frey and the little sister sensed his monstrous aura but no one from the royal palace noticed anything? the plot is kinda dumb

These are the exact same characters in all the isekai manga. Hell they even look similar. So boring and predictable.

I mean I was expecting it to be kind of ridiculous with the world building, but hooking up to streaming services on Earth isn't just jumping the shark, it's letting the shark jump you.

Fed-Kun's army
It feels like the author pulls 90% of the development out of his ass. Like why is he able to make copies of himself, fly, use surveillance and many more with barrier magic?

Like why is he able to make copies of himself, fly, use surveillance and many more with barrier magic?
Well it isn't barrier magic, but creation magic. He is just dumb.

Users who are viewing this thread