Jitsu wa Ore, Saikyou Deshita?

I'm not sure how the story can be so boring but kinda funny at the same time. Only in certain parts though.

Also anyone else getting that Tobi (from Naruto) vibe from the MC in certain parts of the story.

Read his a while ago and just got back from the hospital after recovering from surgery for cringing so hard. The whole creating internet that connects to the original world and turning sister into anime obsessed brocon Is the purest form of cringe. There are far better manga than this that has lower ratings which is absurd.

Dex-chan lover
This is getting stupid, yes stupid! I can't really tell what group is posting or copy paste from another site. Yes, series are cross posted from each other sites. This can become really messy, real fast. How messy can it get. Are you following Mairimashita! Iruma kun ? It can get that messy.

I just don't get it the queen is a hero who defeated the demon king and saved everyone, but threw out his newborn child to die all because he seemed weak?
She must be completely insane in the head, unless the author explains it with mind trickery or something. So far the story is very plain and easy. Enjoyable but plain.

Aggregator gang
Zero teams up with Raphtalia maid and filo to stop bad people power rangers style

Aggregator gang
I hope Kuro Kurori Lounge hasn't dropped this. I'd rather read their translations.

Fed-Kun's army
@konzolmester
She doesn't have to be altruistic to have wanted to defeat the demon king. Think like Stalin fighting Hitler. Even if she isn't a good person, she still has a vested interest in stopping the nonhuman who most likely wanted to enslave or kill all humans.

There is also the idea that she could have been a good person but after defeating the demon king and getting the treated to the Royal life, she got corrupted by the pleasures and power and fears losing it now.
Or she could not be evil but be more of neutral/grey character recognizes and respects power while looking down on the weakness or follows the ideal of survival of the strongest. She did only go after the girl cause she recognized her as a threat and otherwise has not been show to be doing any other evil or sadistic stuff.

@Aireael I think there must be more behind her and the kings story.
It's just that as this manga started out they just threw him away so easily like a crazy person,an only now we finaly get to see her and getting defeated at the same time, yet we still learn absolutely nothing about her.

Dex-chan lover
Right... I forgot to mark this one as dropped so that's why I see that shit in my follows...

IMO along the lines of the other Isekai trash, but at least it's not taking itself too seriously outside of a few moments. 6/10 from me dawg, slightly amusing but also slightly depressing. Nice art style and cute female characters, but not much in the way of personality out of the protagonist other than 'I don't want to do anything' or 'protect my family'.

You know, if your first thought after "isekai" is "trash"' why are you even reading it? You aren't trendy, clever or a hipster. You missed that boat. Those of us still reading generally have no problem with isekai.

I suggest you read something you actually like, or stop pretending. You just look like you don't know what you actually like which makes you an absolutely terrible reviewer.

It's genuinely confusing seeing someone pat themselvee on the back for ... being a masochist I guess?

I really wanted to like this one, but with the way the MC acts, he's just...super lame? Like, he's op as hell, yet he doesn't want to go to a school and would rather be a stay at home neet in a fantasy world?

Yeah I think I'm going to drop this. The potential was high, but the delivery dropped off faster than me dropping this series.

Users who are viewing this thread