Jitsu wa Watashi wa

Dex-chan lover
Other sites that won't be named already have all the chapters up anyway, so why not? If people wanna see a chapter that isn't up here they can go elsewhere for it no problem.

Group Leader
Aw man, I'm only 20 chapters in and I'm really loving this manga. Shiragami's cuteness is a miracle of the universe.

Don't disregard this because of its art style. The romance is great, and the comedy is on point.

Group Leader
This manga wasn't always the funniest, but it was a great ride and had an excellent finale. The tears just won't stop.

Double-page supporter
the first 100 or so chapters were funny as hell it got a bit lackluster towards the end but was stil enjoyable, this would of been perfect if it wasnt a Harem as the other girls had 0 chance to begin with like literally 0, and like other manga like this the last arc is just pointless drama and plot points with a fast wrap up. Apart from that i loved reading this

Dex-chan lover
I wish the anime would startup again. I would love to see this in action. Not going to happen for at least 2 years.
Anime is scheduled and backed up for that long. Besides there is no push to restart the series.

Fed-Kun's army
Damn this was good. Don't know why I waited so long to read it.

Would've liked to have seen more of their married life though.

Fed-Kun's army
What had initially pulled me in was the realistic like art style (especially Youko's face) in the initial chapters, later it seems the author went for more simple/funny type art. But anyway story was great though there are a few filler-type sequences in between, but it's a great ride

Group Leader
i cant get past this harem tag
does harem actually happen? cause i dont like harem stories

Users who are viewing this thread