JK-chan and Her Classmate's Mom - Ch. 14 - Looking Back

unknown.png
Yuka is Kanata confirmed

Dex-chan lover
I can't be selfish. I must enjoy what I have...kghhhhh, I crave for more so much, my heart!

Dex-chan lover
Man, she has the most amazing, vivid dreams 😮 Gambare girl, you chase those MILF dreams of yours! The mom is totally into you!

Fed-Kun's army
there was some talk about the author not being able to release on the web after 21st of February, is this true and does this mean we won't be getting new chapters after that?

I did check the authors twitters and pixiv and there is something like this but that was just google translated text so I didn't really understand it

KZO

Dex-chan lover
I thought I was the only one who used mental images of pokémon for everything.

Power Uploader
@SlowlyApproachingBear Going by their blurb on the tank announcement, it certainly seems to be wrapping up the story (an epilogue is apparently among the newly drawn pages in the tank). Assuming it sticks to a chapter every Sunday, that gives us three main chapters left.

Ok, i am CONVINCED there is some deaper meaning / ecchi joke somewhere behind the fact she has 2 Pokemon (represented by the 2 Pokeballs) in the dreamsequence, but i just cant figure it out. Am i missing something? Or am i just going crazy and paranoid after years of poisoni- i mean cultivating my mind with memes, manga and hentai?

Just started this and binged straight through so this was a super great chapter to end on. I will also take a break to bask in the memories. This is a really adorable manga. I can't wait to see what Mihoko-san's reactions are going to be like as things become clearer.

j flew through all the chapters — thanks for them! adding to my list, this is the good stuff

Fed-Kun's army
If it really is ending in three chapters, I don't see this ending in any satisfying way. Least of all with a kiss, snuggle, or even a date. I feel like I've been baited and switched again....

Supporter
Awwwww you v just made my heart so happpppyyyyyy Thanks for the new chapter! 🙏🙏🙏❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

Users who are viewing this thread