JK-chan and Her Classmate's Mom - Ch. 2 - Reunion

Dex-chan lover
@Forikorder

Yeah this whole situation seems bound for failure if we take it to it's natural conclusion. Even if the mom somehow starts dating the highschooler (which fair enough, it's a romcom, it's not impossible) it going to inevitably come out and why would any grown woman want to be in a love triangle with their son and the highschool girl he has a crush on? While could be an interesting story in it's own right but for now it doesn't match the light hearted tone and is kind of a bummer.

The story so far could have been told entirely without the son, so why insert him into it? Tension? We know what's going to happen to him, nothing. Narrative arc, what's really changes for his status quo? Unless the author goes full fantasy and now the protagonist is his step mom, he's just kind of...there. Even as comic relief, he's more sad than entertaining. Eh, I'll stick around to see if the author sticks the landing.

Damn I didn't think there'd be a debate in the comments about a JK who's gay for her classmate's mom. That aside, I really like this story and the age gap as well. Not sure how this would end but I'm certain I'd go along with whatever this has to offer (except for a straight ending of course but I doubt that'll happen.)

Head Contributor Wrangler
Staff
Super Moderator
Drop the personal attacks or I'll start handing out bans.

Double-page supporter
Bruh... People literally spend their time debating over a fictional story smh...

Fed-Kun's army
Thank you so much for the chapter, can't wait to read the next one <3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3

Double-page supporter
and here I though I was going to see some yuri related stuff in the comment

BOY . WAS . I . WRONG

What's funny is most of the comments were from some dumbass argument.

Users who are viewing this thread