JK-chan and Her Classmate's Mom - Ch. 8 - Could You Show Me Your Photo Album?

Dex-chan lover
@MangaAce1

why wouldn't they? there are people who keep photos on their shelves like a timeline
and why would they keep a photo of an accomplishment (e.g. a graduation) on the shelf, just because they are adults with children now? shouldn't your kids she how you finished school and graduated the same way the should?

also: Mooom? Care to explain that blush? xD

dude is literally not into her. hopefully it helps straight dudes in the comments find something else to talk about

also its mutual, god bless this age gap

Aggregator gang
I could see him getting with Yuka's friend, everyone gets a happy ending

Dex-chan lover
The feeling's mutual? I guess it's time to turn on the eurobeat and step on the gas.

Fed-Kun's army
So the girl Yuka borrowed the tracksuit from took 50 pictures of her while she was failing at Table Tennis, lesbian magnet indeed...πŸ˜…

Fed-Kun's army
BATH??!
OH WHY DON'T THEY GO IN TOGETHER, THEY'RE GIRLS, THERE'S TO PROBLEM, RIGHT?
Γ’wΓ“

Thank you so much for the blessing, can't wait to read the next one πŸ’–πŸ’žπŸ’–πŸ’•πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’•πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’•β™₯οΈπŸ’•πŸ’—πŸ’—πŸ’–πŸ’žπŸ’•β€οΈβ€οΈπŸ’•β™₯οΈπŸ’–πŸ’•β€οΈβ€οΈπŸ’•β€οΈβ€οΈπŸ’•β€οΈπŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’•β™₯️β™₯️β™₯️

Dex-chan lover
thank you for the chapter, lol Yuka's car washing fantasy her pondering what could have been where so adorable and endearing... Also I'm glad she also foresaw one of the more prominent consequences of unprotected handholding at her age.

OKKKK MIHOKO IN THE FD WITH RE AMEMIYA HEADLIGHTS AND A MAZDASPEED TYPE A BUMPER AS WELL AS A VENTED HOOD

SHES POPPING OFF

Users who are viewing this thread