JK Haru is a Sex Worker in Another World

Dex-chan lover
@demyx

I'm pretty much skim all your childish insult and snarky remarks down right to your actual spoiler and productive content from your reply

Was that so hard? Even you can do it if you try,
Would we even be here arguing if you just say that in the first place? An actual spoiler content and a comprehensive details too

Makes you wonder

Enjoying this more than I thought. It takes a bit to ignore all of the sex and stuff, but that's really the only complaint I have, so far at least.

To anyone contemplating reading this, I'd say give it a few chapters. I mean, there's really only a few in the first place, so read all of it if you like.

Contributor
@JacK145
Actually, for all demyx tried to make a summary, it doesn't have one of the more wholesome and saddest parts of the story.

Dex-chan lover
@nevoee

I was sure I wasn't going to like it, but the low chapter count so I wouldn't have to get too invested, though I'm glad I did. One of the better written isekai, if not manga in general. 7/10

wonder where the story will go, the chapter count is still so low, so maybe it will takes years to figure it out

Probably one of the most "real" isekai dealing with the harsh realities of human nature and adding sex work to the mix. It's refreshing and heartbreaking at the same time.

What the Heck is this description its actual cringe. But other then that from what other people are saying it seem like I should pick this up.

Mc seems really interesting but if i want to be traumatised by sexual violence on women i could just read hentai lol. Gonna be depressed for days now great

My stress level reached max at some point in this manga hahaha but for a unique isekai, its rather refreshing to read a somewhat realistic pov of women in the olden ages/fantasy medieval

many ppl cant handle this
This was actualy hapend with sex worker in RL.
Some time its good to have strory like this for you to learn how fuck up world can.

I read the first volume of the novel but had completely forgotten and remembered it now. One of the points of the story is that working as a prostitute sucks (which is true) but that's it and that's it, there is nothing else is about 360 pages turned in just one criticism and only, and everything is less palpable when they reveal the power of the protagonist. If I were to continue reading it would be to follow the evolution of the guy who got isekai'd with her (because in the last chapter of the volume it seems that he will undergo a character development)

I really like this! If you're looking for something that isn't the normal nerdy-guy-exploits-cheats-in-a-new-world manga, then this might be for you. It's actually subtly critical of the tropes that you see in isekai manga and I love it so much because of those moments. It's particularly critical of the disparity between genders in these settings, specifically regarding social mobility. The main character is depicted as being highly conscious of the disadvantages she faces as a woman and it's honestly so refreshing to see it addressed in an isekai manga. I also love how the whole thing is screaming "SEX WORK IS WORK". There's so much I love about this so far. I'm still processing tbh.

My favourite thing about this is that it's so blatant in it's criticism of the "Nice Guy" character with the contrast between her classmate and "Sumo". I don't want to spoil anything but man, having the girl's perspective in dealing with casual, institutional misogyny being actually acknowledged is so refreshing!!!

If you're looking for an easy, self-indulgent read, this isn't for you. But despite some others saying they want to see more of the classmate's story, I find myself more intrigued by how our main character will develop. Her motivations are quite complex. I really want to see her finding her own happiness and seeing herself as someone who is worthy of kindness. I'm so invested in her story omgggg i cant wait until the next update.

All sex traffickers and pimps deserve nothing but a pain fucking death cut their eyeballs tongue nd ears as well as legs and arms off everyone them deserves fucking death!

she is a prostitute even before came to the other world. that her mindset (easymoney). dont feel srry to MC, because her cheat skill is can copy every skill of guys that cum inside of her. that is why she became a prostitute. even god fuck her (LN). she does not defend hrself beacause she dont want to, not because she cant.

Double-page supporter
It's not bad but it feels lacking tbh , I cant feel bad for the mc when she doesn't give me anything to feel bad about , like if she gets abused her inner monologue just makes me not care about the abuse, plus if this is anything like the novel then this is gonna have some legit disappointing story turns

Users who are viewing this thread