JK Haru is a Sex Worker in Another World

Group Leader
@JacK145 Spoilers may include stuff from the second volume of sidestories. Start from the first spoiler.

Her cheat's fully active, right from the first chapter, but it's...
Her 'cheat' is the ability to get a copy of the stats/skills/xp of anybody that orgasms in her. (Which is partly why dives onto the bard before he finishes... not just company policy.) Though, most of the time, she keeps a skill that acts as a stat cap active. For how things end...
Everything points towards a happy future for her-- she sets in motion a gradual loosening of restrictions on women, Sumo becomes a patissier, Chiba ends up a fairly decent person and is actually able to deal with her as a friend. The climactic scene of v1 has her go nuclear though...
Shequeraso (or however it's spelt in this version) ends up being delivered to the military barracks by her boyfriend (who knows full well how that'll go) and raped to death. Having been submitted to the same treatment, Haru's now ridiculously OP. Buuuut, Sheq later gets reincarnated to a profane, destitute, morally corrupt mother... Haru. Father? Demon lord. There's really not too much to say about this though; they don't go into much detail.

Dex-chan lover
@harvester

Thanks, I'm dropping this

Not becoz it's bad, it's just those stuff I don't like getting mixed with trash isekai manga, life quality,

@Harvester

Damn. Got my hopes up with the third spoiler tag lol. So it's essentially a bad end for Haru? If so, then yeah I'm dropping this. Shame since I never read smut manga otherwise but this one was actually good. Not interested if it takes a turn like that tho.

Meh even reading spoilers mc is a terrible person at her core, so regardless of what she does she remains trashy based on the spoilers so not going to keep reading this. Also she chooses to stay a terrible person and be in a terrible situation so her issues are on her. She’s a very unreliable narrator.

@kenx: Im saying its lazy/bad writing to give the MC the PERFECT excuse. It would have been better if it was a normal world but the MC still chose to be a prostitute.

Group Leader
@Ponkotsu89 Regarding the ending...

I'd say it's a good end for everybody in the series worth caring about, other than her friend, Sequeraso (...who I can never remember how to spell) whose bad end is foreshadowed from a mile away. Haru comes out of the barracks perfectly fine, and super OP since she got stat/xp boosts from an entire military division. I don't remember the exact numbers, but even the Lightning Sword (or whatever) in the squad was only like +70speed while she was rocking like +120speed. Plus regen, plus toughness, plus magic, plusplusplusplus... See spoiler 2 for details. (And even then, her buddy gets reincarnated as her own daughter.)

Chiba, Lupe, Kiyoko, and Sumo end up with their own satisfied endings though I think all their 'endings' are in v2. Of the bunch, Sumo's ending is probably the least fulfilling since he doesn't end up with any of the girls in a serious fashion.
After learning what happened to her friend, she goes on a rampage and executes the entire squad... I believe it's the only time in the entire series she turns off her statcap. In any meaningful way, at least... There's a mention of how she has the skill 'Nice Ass' or something like that which is always on. XD

The climactic scene is way at the end of v1 though, and there's still plenty of stuff to happen first so if you're enjoying it so far, you can keep with it until then.

Contributor
@EilaReads
Haven't seen a commentary that contradicts that, actually. Here be a comment section that literally calls on MCs bullshit, so I'll keep on following this manga just to see people finally calling out on a MCs behaviour instead of trying to spin it into The Chosen One (read: MC) can do no wrong, so even buying slaves and going full chinese murderhobo is okay.

@Harvester

She's the one who went on a date with her boyfriend right? The friend who gets raped to death?

Oh wow. Haru's that OP? Damn girl. Gotta say I kinda chuckled when I read her OP ability is getting a copy of people's stats/skills/xp when they finish inside her xD

It's good to hear that the majority of the characters get satisfying endings though. Especially Sumo. That boi is precious. Not gonna lie, I would've liked it if he and Haru ended up together. He may not be the hot kinda guy she dated on Earth but he seems to have a heart of gold. She would've been good for him.

What are Chiba, Lupe and Kiyoko's endings though? If you don't telling me.

As for me dropping it: finding out Haru becomes profane, destitute and morally corrupt and her friend who got raped to death (that's dark) gets reincarnated as her daughter also happens to be fathered by a demon lord was...quite something to process lol. I thought for sure it was gearing up more for a happy end for Haru since she's got such spunk.

I'm enjoying it, for sure, but I don't like bad ends. I'll stick with it for a while longer though. I at least want to see Haru pop good boi Sumo's cherry (which she does soon, apparently?) and decide after that.

Thanks for all the info. Appreciate it!

Group Leader
@Ponkotsu89

Yep. The guy basically invites her over and then 'gives' her to the barracks.

As I recall, it's implied that he eventually 'spends some time' with her, but they don't end up as an actual couple or anything.

Chiba ends up getting 'adopted' by Mama Lupe as a fixer-upper and ends up pretty decent, if weird. And he decides that the rules of the world are inherently broken and it's all God's fault, so he's going to make it his mission to punch God and convince him to make the world a better place. (Er... yeah. But on the other hand, he's one of the few people that's actually met God, so he stands a better chance than most.)

Kiyori ends up more self confident, less starry-eyed idealist White Mage Archetype and eventually ends up training in forbidden ancient magics (or something like that) and with a few new characters, eventually make it to the demon lord. Whereupon... Haru jumps him. Yes, she basically goes to the edge of the world to chase down a man. Kiyori makes a few comments implying that she's fond of Sumo, though it's not explicitly stated in what manner. Sumo ends up turning his restaurant into a cafe that gets frequented by Haru and co a lot , and eventually even random women start joining them there, suggesting seeds of cultural shift since something like that was socially unbelievable earlier.

Oh, that bit about Haru was a joke straight from the book, actually-- God shows up, has a chat with her, tells her that Shequraso (finally just looked up the spelling...) already picked who her mother will be after reincarnation... and Haru starts peppering him with questions about what the mother will be like-- rich, noble, pretty, educated, etc. And it's like, "Uhm... she's pretty enough, but I think she'll always be poor, she's uneducated, her morals are kind of corrupt, but I think she'll be happy anyways." "...That sounds like a terrible woman." "Uhhh..... yeeeeeeeeah..... moving right along..." (Obviously implying that it's Haru herself.)

@AngryFerret

Finally, someone who agrees with me. I really like Haru and the fact that she chose to go into the sex industry. Being realistic in a male-dominated society with no visible initial strong skills, we could definitely see a woman going into that business. The MC is really funny and sarcastic and I love her personality. I hope that anyone who is reading he comments actually gives the manga a chance.

If they can't contribute something in the beginning, the sex-industry might be the only place that they would choose.
I hate how people say that Haru is an OP and terrible bint with no morals when really morality is nothing in a world where laws are vague and no-one is really safe. I could see myself feeling the same way as Haru. Also @EilaReads just because she chose her terrible situation and morals, doesn't mean she can't complain about it. Many people choose to go into terrible jobs for tuition or hospital fees and they're allowed to complain about it.

@JacK145

Who died and made you the king of Mangadex to fucking dictate what someone puts or doesn't put in a spoiler tag? Maybe I don't want to ruin someone's experience reading it, because they don't find how I respond to be to their liking? Or I hype something up and it doesn't meet the expectations of the people I'm responding to?

Since you've decided to drop the manga though, this is all a moot point. Bye Felicia.

Dex-chan lover
@demyx

Umm, egoistic much? You're one of those people gets triggered when someone point out your fault and make up any excuse to justify it

No one dictate anyone about anything
But the damn name itself should justify its purpose
Aka spoiler is for damn spoiler, not for your own convienent that you think suit for it, you shit your own opinion behind spoiler and people looking for spoiler got fooled when clicking it

You ask anyone, just anyone , who the heck put "I don't wanna spoil anyone" behind a spoiler button, that's pure stupidity at it's finest, no one cares about your opinion, people click your spoiler because they expect spoiler or spoiler related stuff,

you're misusing the tool purposely because you think it's correct on your own term, sure I don't get to boss you around but I can point out how stupid that is and how idiotic how you responded to it

I don't meant to insult you or your intelligence but since you're being narcissisticly snarky , it's warrants and justifiable according to your respond

Think I'm wrong? Go browse older message from here till 4 page after, infact, play it safe and browser till the beginning of comment section.

Apparently you're the only genius here using spoiler for non related spoiler shit , making it like you seek attention so badly and want people to notice you.

Dex-chan lover
@harvester @ponkotsu89

I thank you for using the spoiler button correctly

One spoiling explains and another spoiling question respond, it helps , alot

I find the manga could be something great if I invested in it till the end but in the end it felt like glorified slice of life in isekai for me

So I already have those stuff in normal non related manga, already related to it too,

Appreciate the gesture both of you

Double-page supporter
@Harvester About Kiyori...

A lot of people seem to have completely misunderstood Kiyori's last scene with Sumo, which I suppose makes sense because Haru misunderstood it as well.

The important aspect of that scene isn't who Kiyori was looking at, but what she was thinking about. She wasn't thinking about Sumo when she watched him make pastries, she was thinking about him touching Haru.

In fact, the only time Kiyori expresses any actual desire is in relation to Haru. For most of the story she perceives her virginity and later her body as something to barter with. Because the misogynistic laws of the world they live in expect sisters to be basically comfort women for the parties they adventure it, she more or less braced herself for the fact that she'll have to prostitute herself for her dream, including the danger of being sexually abused. As such, her perception of sex becomes increasingly emotionless and pragmatic through the novel.

The sole exception is when she thinks about Haru.

It's important to understand that world of the novel is very misogynistic and women in it are expected to live, love, die and compete for the sake of men. As such, the idea of being romantically or sexually attracted to another woman would be completely alien to anyone in it. And of course it would fall flat on Haru, who considers herself straight.

tl;dr My understanding of Kiyori's chapters was that she's homosexual, it's just that she's extremely closeted due to being raised to believe that she's ultimately supposed to be attracted to men. She'll probably never figure out that her tendency to fantasize about Sumo's hands in the specific context of him touching Haru is sexual attraction to Haru herself, but her being homosexual instantly organizes the jigsaw of her very detached opinion on love and sex as something she is supposed to do (rather than something she wants) into a clean and sensible solution.

@Jack145

Bro are you for real? The only one that is triggered, is the guy that got pissy about what someone put into the spoilers. And the fact you made another comment commending those that you deemed to have "properly" have used the spoiler tag further proves this point. Also please make note that YOU'RE THE ONLY ONE THAT HAD A PROBLEM WITH WHAT I WROTE. God forbid choose to not completely spoil every minute detail about certain plot points while using the spoiler tag.

What I wrote was a spoiler, thus required the use of the spoiler tag, else someone would have bitched and moaned about me not using the tags. Much like you're bitching and moaning about the use of the tags.

I'm not going to bother reading or responding to your comments or stooping to your level and insult you or your intelligence. Have a nice life and kindly fuck off.

Dex-chan lover
@demyx

Nice use of underline,
Nice excuse for wrong use of tools
The only reason other people didn't bother with you is because they thought you got something wrong with your head

1st- I wasn't even pissed off, I was pointing out my dissatisfaction and disappointment at your spoiler which u include your own damn opinion which you, somehow think it's spoiler

2nd- the only reason I replied in kind is because you somehow get triggered for getting reply at the small fault over your original comment like a little child you are

3rd- you said it was moot but somehow you wanted to be the one to say the last word, like dude, for real?

4th-
hey , I'm not gonna reveal spoiler
is not a damn spoiler and in fact, the very core fact it is your damn opinion which no one, literally no one asked or care about, who cares if you wanna or don't wanna reveal spoiler, a spoiler is a spoiler if it's a spoiling fact regarding to the series, what you dictate as your opinion as spoiler is again, in fact not a spoiler, you can't say a spoon is a car and make it right without regarding it's core content, lmao

5th- good, don't reply back, infact with every reply it show and shine more and more how absurd, stupid and idiotic your erratic behavior are, it's probably the best for you not to do it, stooping to my intelligence would make you a normal person but since you said it's insult my intelligence, is better than having 0 shallow brain like yours who only capable reusing my words back to insult me cuz you can't think something else better lol.

Group Leader
@Ashabel

True, and I personally agree-- but there's not really any explicit confirmation and it's not an unreasonable stretch to interpret her response as a flustered coverup or a way to continue to stick around in Haru's life while remaining socially viable (after all, he's one of the few characters that comes across as a legitimately nice guy and I suspect the world is not kind to aging single women...) if you want a Sumo-with-somebody type of ending.

I know I said that I wasn't going to respond further, but you chose to respond when I told you to fuck off, and after you said you were dropping this series. Do you honestly have that pathetic of a life that you feel the need to get the last word in in a stupid argument on the internet? Like jesus fuck, I know that shit's whack right now with the lockdown and everything, but surely there is something more constructive for you to do than pull this shit.

@Jack145

1st thanks for proving my point that you're the only one that gives a flying fuck as to what I do or don't use properly or improperly.
2nd Sure as could've fooled me with how you decided to bitch about my "improper" use of the spoilers.
3rd I have a right to respond to someone who decides to bitch about something that I didn't do wrong.
4th Good thing I didn't say that then, right?
I said that I was not going to say when it happens, because for all I know, the author could change the order of operations. But fine, since you have that massive of a log up your ass. I'll spoil the entire story. Haru will most likely have sex with Sumo in the next chapter. After that she will meet Actually Satan and get a massive lady boner for him, which will eventually lead them to having sex too. Before that however, she meets her BFFs boyfriend and the soldiers that are under his command. At first those soldiers are sweet and kind, and treat the girls respectfully/kind to them. However a commander that has a higher rank than the boyfriend will show up and turn them into hardened soldiers that treat the girls like shit. This all leads to the BFF getting brutally gang-raped at the soldier's barracks and ultimately dying because of the injuries done to her. When Haru finds this out, she goes berserk and wipes out every soldier that had been there and the two commanders.
Happy now? I gave a bastardized summary of what happens from this point to the very end of the LN. Now for the third and final time, goodbye. Have a nice life, go play whatever game all the angry little kids play online now.

Users who are viewing this thread